What's new

The Haze discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
First up of course I think the more numbers to look through the better

But how come Neville found and achieved what he did with the 10 seeds ?
How many seeds did Sam have and was anything better found ?
Also Sam legally worked with companies with 10,000 plant grows , where is the grail ?
Neville found the grail in 10 plants , how many seeds did Sam have to look through and has anyone ever seen or found better than the famous Haze clones found by Neville or the X's Neville made with them ?.

Not hating on Sam at all so slow down you fanboys with the hate attacks but seriously where is all the stuff Sam found( not from the 80's when he first turned up) but after Neville found the grail what did Sam find after that from his 10,000 plus plant grows ?
Again not hating in Sam as we wouldn't have half of what we have without him but what famous clones were found and kept like these old Neville cuts and even other elites from around the world like the Chem 91 , ECSD
Surely Sam's seed fridges must be like whole houses and what has been found from them .

Neville took the grail and made Millions of Grail seeds and spread them all over the world and advanced our movement like knowone else

I think there may have been chicken blood , and a cross road at mid night under a full moon involved in that mystery Ojd .

:laughing:

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
I think Nevil had OHaze / Thai .
The recombination of the Hawaiian [ Thai] in the NL #5 with the Colombian / Thai Ohaze clicked and the rest is history .

The Burning Bush was OHaze on the Thai side quote making me think that .

G13 Hz A had much more bottom . Than C5 . I think because NL #5 was already a sat hybrid . Added to the head buzz more than the all indica G13 and possibly the Colombian leaning HazeA .

RoyalFlush

DEA Agent
Premium user
420club
Its ther ...in the cataloge...seedbank of holland.....soma had a original f1 g13haze pure male.....an nevil had allready sellected his own nl5 pure male diffrent to the usa one...nevils was looked an bred all indica...you can see throw back of thhis still in the a5 s1 wich is done with one of the most nl5 leaning seeds...an thers some work been done with nevils 89nl5 seed, have a look at royal flushes pictures. He has grown some of the the recent work done with the 89nl#5 seedline....c5 is straight nl5 times haze c as is a5 straight nl5 x haze a....most of your info is jumbled up...mabe due to missinformation in recent times....pleanty of original g13 crosses in the old seedbank cataloges if you wish to take a look

Shhhhh TDS, the 89 NL#5 isn't supposed to exist according to some of these guy's

picture.php
picture.php

J.B.Kushfeller

It should be in the 1990 catalogue...ill have a look for you....but thers loads of g13 hybrids from the original cline going back to 85 in the cataloges

I have them here with me not any G13xhaze in any catalogue.
And they are original buyed in NL at thet time.

First g13 cross appears in 1988
G-13 x Hash Plant F-1 Hybrid
G-13 x Northern Lights #2 F-1
also like in 89 and 90.

Not any G13xhaze in SB catalogues.

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Btw...what I have IS SSH...’97I already can recognize her ...
..from my past endeavors with her...:dance013:

TheDarkStorm

also like in 89 and 90.

Yeah I may have the dates abit off...ive just woke up..sorry still abit groggy...but the g13haze was defo in the catalogue...it was only done for a limited time.

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey guys good morning to youGuess what.? she finally showed !! I am a proud father of a female... and I motherfucking happy camper:dance013:
picture.php

harvestreaper

Veteran

also like in 89 and 90.

dont have catalouges but i remember it the same way g13 haze came on scene years later than the nl5 an sk hazes

TheDarkStorm

I think Nevil had OHaze / Thai .
The recombination of the Hawaiian [ Thai] in the NL #5 with the Colombian / Thai Ohaze clicked and the rest is history .

The Burning Bush was OHaze on the Thai side quote making me think that .

G13 Hz A had much more bottom . Than C5 . I think because NL #5 was already a sat hybrid . Added to the head buzz more than the all indica G13 and possibly the Colombian leaning HazeA .

Burning bush was quoted as being a pure haze...I only know of one burning bush that dates back to those times....besides sams thai was a sweeter type thai that gave a more elevated high...the closer you get to FH the more the f you up high becomes apparent...thers something in the ancestry of all haze that is giving the effect .....also wen nevil got those seeds he is saying sam said burning bush is a ancestor of haze...an it wouldnt make sense for some plants to be crossed to that specific thai in question...yet the haze effect ends up in all haze plants...even in sams...buy the way the thai in question (sams) is still around in the usa...(not sure if its in pure form still)maybe we should try crossing sams haze to it an see if it gives that effect....

TheDarkStorm

An then if you cross haze to thai....an then put the results to a separate indica you should still be able to see multiple thai like phenotypes...perfect example thai haze skunk..wich gives multiple phenos wer you can see the thai...but thats not the case.....so wat ever is causing the effect is wrapped up deep in haze....I have seen some very rare phenos come out of nh tho a couple of others have too....somthing like 1 maybe in 100 if your lucky...an its very close to the old thais not so much completely in look although it looks quite similar in some traits to old thais...but the effect...the effect on it is more sudden tho than how some of the thais used to be an hitts you fast an hard..

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
First of I dont class myself as breeder more a modern day seedmaker and make X's with interesting strains.
I also dont use other seed co's seeds in my work unless they are either retired or the seedline is discontinued , I mostly use clones of selected plants wether by me or world famous clones that people are seeking in seed form or X's with them.
With DNA they are defo good at marketing and business and have done great with the company's they own or part own. I will say these companies have had investors or silent partners with a big cheque books and connections that help the doors open much quicker than a 1 man guy like me with
no investors and cheque books and im 1 of the only company's out there who does all the work , everything from making the seeds , packaging the seeds and market sell the seeds , I bet you wouldn't be able to find any co's like that anywhere and I make some serious amounts of seeds and I'm slowly working my way through this kiss ass industry without having to kiss ass and grease all those palms and I'm just starting to get to work and figure this marketing shwag out and get my seeds really pumped out.

You clearly were not around the whole time or you would of seen the amazing work he did at Sensi
seeds in the early years of when he sold the seedbank until he stopped working with Ben much later and of course the Greenhouse seed co's and coffeshop years as they were killing it
back then and had it on lock.

I can tell you are 1 of the south
crew who are all sour because Neville ghosted
the crew , why was that ? QUOTE=J.B.Kushfeller;8863834]it's because people are lazy, why didn't you go looking for something new if you already considered yourself a breeder and doing ''breeding''.
You get some good Neviles gear(haze) and cross it to OGkush.
Nevile also do this what you are doing but he had Sam stock which was superrior to others genetic stock at thet time.
You have Mr.Nice,Reservoir seeds and many others and cross them.
Neville also to this, not something magical.
But i remember good that times he was first in the world to do this.
Today they are 1000000 of pollenchuker like you who think they are some kind of breeders and no one prise so much anybodys genetics.
just becouse i can buy Chem OG from 1000000 breeders and progeny is the same.
So here comes marketing thats why DNA seeds sell 1000x better then you cuz you dont know how to make good marketing but your gentics are the same to DNA.
People are lazy just like you are, you rather buy Neviles pack then make your own Haze hybrid.
I was there when N. was there smoked his stuff,grown his stuff.
But his most achivment was his The Seed Bank work with genetics mosty gived by Sam to him from USA.

Later work is just further crossing of TheSeedBank work.

Biggest Nevile achivment was NL5 clone x O.Haze
he didnt breed NL5 nither O.Haze.
His Nevile Haze is also NL5xO.haze x hazeC.
SuperSilverHaze is NLxHaze...hazexskunk1
MangoHaze NLxhaze....

So his best breeding are just like yours whit genetics he
received not he created.[/QUOTE]

TheDarkStorm

In actual fact im sure the thai haze an the south Indian haze once sold at tfd are the exact same as those mentionedin the haze story.

TheDarkStorm

Original 89 f1 g13 x haze male held by soma..il see if I can dig up the actual first mention of g13 x haze

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-05-01-15-06-29.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-05-01-15-06-29.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 29

Nexus7

I think my first handle back in 2004 was Nexus..That makes me nexus one:)Memories can be tricky....

Nice :) I'm a 7 series myself. One better than 6 ;)

I did read a few Nexus posts when going through an old lumbo thread. Someone recently asked about a sandalwood scented Colombian. Was that yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.