DEA Agent
Premium user
420club
A5s1
picture.php

Last edited:

HydroOrganicFla

Veteran
A few haze pictures from my Recent work in the Caribbean, the first pic is Haze E clone around 11 weeks , the second pic is about 9 weeks flowering a Clone the last Pic is a O haze x OTH IBL I have some more interesting Pics I grew several thousand Hazes we germinated around 700 seeds per round , I wish I could have dedicated a entire HA to the haze project like Pink Kush and other more demanded strains , I would be continuing this work now in St Vincent but the Virus has caused me Delays .

I will dig up some more interesting pics if anyone is interested , I learned a lot in the process of growing hazes near the Equator .

Charles

LOVE these! I'd love to see more Haze. Definitely would like to hear more about what you've done with it. I've had the pleasure to smoke "Vincies" myself when I was in Barbados.

I got a bud of homegrown seedless Skunk down there that one of the locals shared with me on the last day, man I still remember that smell.

How long do those hazes flower at the equator? Forever? =)

hellfire

A few haze pictures from my Recent work in the Caribbean, the first pic is Haze E clone around 11 weeks , the second pic is about 9 weeks flowering a Clone the last Pic is a O haze x OTH IBL I have some more interesting Pics I grew several thousand Hazes we germinated around 700 seeds per round , I wish I could have dedicated a entire HA to the haze project like Pink Kush and other more demanded strains , I would be continuing this work now in St Vincent but the Virus has caused me Delays .

I will dig up some more interesting pics if anyone is interested , I learned a lot in the process of growing hazes near the Equator .

Charles

Thats the E clone of the original seeds Nevil started? Whats the story behind this? Did someone keep her all these years and props if so that's amazing.

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
Hi Sam i just read it and that makes perfect seance to me now and now i understand why you and Nevil both told people to do what most ignore.

Question for you Sam how long did Luther Burbank's grow cannabis was he into the industrial hemp or drug variety's or both.

Look at Vol 8 Chapter 4 of his "Luther Burbank his Methods and Discoveries and their Practical Application" it was Hemp.
-SamS

Attachments

• Pg117 Luther Burbank His methods and discoveries and their practical applications.jpg
    Pg117 Luther Burbank His methods and discoveries and their practical applications.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 33
  • z0120.jpg
    z0120.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 26
Last edited by a moderator:

LekkerWiet

The man literally bred other things besides plants and won competitions with them, shitty breeders don't win shit. Comparing Nevil to today's pollen chuckers shows your ignorance about the man.

Royal Flush i didnt know that he breed something other than Cannabis.
Do you have any evidences for that ?
Probably if he breed something that good it must be somewhere some evidences for that animal breeding.

What i know that he was doing what every breeder do today.
Just he was first at doing that and he becomes a star for this reason.

Skunk 1,NL,HP,CO,Haze...and many others were strains he get and mixed them in way he like.
The best he ever made is NLxHaze after this everything other is just recombination of this cross.
SSH,MangoH,NevillesH....all start with NLxHaze.

Like every other breeder do today just today it is easier to find good genetics and start breeding.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You have no clue whatyou are talking about

Neville was on the scene until 2000's maybe underground but growing all the Haze for Greenhouse coffeshop and many other shops in town , C5 Haze buds all over town and still making seeds for many companys.

When you even done 1% of what Neville has achieved come back and chat more shit.

Neville was in hiding for over a decade in holland and didnt advertise what he did and just collected his cheques from all the companys he made seeds, supplied buds etc etc.

Stop trying to take away and belittle all the work Neville did as you wish you could have a life like that
Can you show us what he won as a breeder ?
Coz I looked years ago couldn`t find any achievements ?

Heard about fish ,sheep and bird breeding . What prizes did he win ?

I said earlier his learning curve re cannabis was extremely steep . In 4-5 years he becomes a master ?
Starts selling seeds from the rolling trays of coffee shops . Meets Sam , buys his seeds . Breeds everything to everything .5 years later he is on the run from the DEA and has to quit .
But in those 4/ 5 years he becomes a cannabis seer . I find that hard to believe .

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Neville is known as the king of Coy after winning several Coy Carp( fish awards ) breeding Fish
Really? I found an article years ago, I can't remember what animal it was (might have been a horse or something of that nature) but they do exist. I wish I could find it again but after reading thru millions of articles, websites, blogs, ect.. thru out the years I wouldn't know where to start.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah I would love to see some field pics of your 500 plants , must be a real site to see.

I've enjoyed a bunch of your strains over
the years.

Are you really going to start talking shit about Neville to while also using his work ? As there is more dirt on you then any breeder ive ever read about ?

Yes Neville was a businessman and into money like everyone else but Neville was the first guy to really blow our seed scene up for people like us , if it wasnt for Neville other people would of kept our scene much smaller and more boutique , this is the main reason why people have tried to chase Neville out of town and the business since the late 80's

Charles

Last edited:

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You and your former friend even robbed seedboutique in Amsterdam for a bunch of seeds and have the cheek to come and post in the same place you robbed ?

Our Canna scene will let any bullshit fly and get swept under the carpet and bad mouth and blacklist any company who doesnt follow the sheep
I Knew Nevil and was in Communication with him every two or three months on Skype I was sharing pics and info from Jamaica with him and working on genetics we shared mutually .

My background is in Live stock breeding Pigs specifically so we spoke about breeding of plants and animals , Nevil Bred KOI fish when I initially met Him in Amsterdam he was breeding Koi and he had been featured in a Japanese magazine for his efforts .

His Financial backers called in there loans and he was forced to sell his farm and he than returned to Oz .
My experience with Nevil was mixed he was certainly out for his best interest and would say and do whatever was in his own interest .

I am very straightforward and say what I think regardless of what I stand to gain or loose .

My Experience the seedy seed biz is full of all types of personalities I find it exhausting , I work my ass off in more countries than I can count on one hand so I focus on my work and try not to get Drawn into Drama.

That being said I miss Nevil and our Talks he sent me some amazing genetics and advice on selection of the Lines .

I will say that proof is in the genetics and some of the best hazes I have grown out , came from Skunkman Via someone we know in common and Mau from Nirvana he has a 5haze that is really elite I am not sure what he charges for it or if he still sells it but his haze was amazing !
Greenhouse Stuff sucked in 04-06 and They did last year literally nothing .
We also have had old timers haze and "purple haze " for many years we received when everyone did but we have made some Ibl's between it and 5 haze "O haze " and we have found some of these IBL's to be genetically Superior and throwing a Higher Ratio of Keepers in the Equatorial region outdoors .

Charles

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
Look at Vol 8 Chapter 4 of his "Luther Burbank his Methods and Discoveries and their Practical Application" it was Hemp.
-SamS

Ifound it on amazon so i will order it and chapter 5 also looks interesting.

I have been doing a lot of reading and research over at the International Hemp Association also Sam lots of good info to be found.

I did a bit of research on Joseph Banks and the Hemp he brought to Australia most people think Hemp is industrial hemp big mistake.Hemp also had a lot of drug variety's and like in Japans traditional variety's High THC produced the best end products like textiles paper oil and even more seed.

Thanks Sam

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
I use to think cannabis brought like minded people together to share genetics /knowledge and they do away from the internet but sadly you don't see that much of it online as you do in real life.

You see the same shit in fishing clubs / Dog breeders / hunting All you need to do is add money and or ego to the mix and it turns to shit.

People can say what ever they like but the reality is the two main people that contributed the most i feel to the modern cannabis seen Was Nevil and Sam.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I and many posting in here would appreciate it if you showed respect to other members in here HH. Dr P has every right to post respond to whom ever he wants if you don't like it you know were the door is.

I asked you what a male contributed to see if you knew the males important in a sexual mating clearly you did not.

You use STS as a result you get loss of vigor massive loss in yield and your plants become less able to deal with environmental changes and to pests inching closer to sterility.

Sam knows how to fix that (i suspect i do to ) but the question is do you ?.

Also DNA has a memory when Sam says he has the ability to restore the Vigor and delete or mask the recessive negative traits i suspect he means to delete or mask the DNA memory.

:laughing: Its not like everyone cant go read what you posted dude. STS doesn't do any of that BS YOU posted when used correctly, even Sam disagreed with you LMAO. FYI me and Dr. P know ea other. We have visited ea others homes. The only person that took that as disrespectful was you.. Its always you that cant seem to have a ADULT conversation without looking like an ass. Anyway I got better things to do Ill just add you to ignore im def interested in what everyone else has to say about Haze.

HH

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
:laughing: Its not like everyone cant go read what you posted dude. STS doesn't do any of that BS YOU posted when used correctly, even Sam disagreed with you LMAO. FYI me and Dr. P know ea other. We have visited ea others homes. The only person that took that as disrespectful was you.. Its always you that cant seem to have a ADULT conversation without looking like an ass. Anyway I got better things to do Ill just add you to ignore im def interested in what everyone else has to say about Haze.

HH

So your acting like an adult now are you ?,No You were rude to Dr P and your being rude now also get a grip HH.

Selfing dose causes massive problems Sam pointed them out but Sam also pointed out how to fix the problems that come with selfing but you wouldn't know that as that to has gone over your head HH.

Also another point, using STS does not need to be selfing, if you use a transformed Female as the pollen source and pollinate a completely different and unrelated Female there is no inbreeding it is more like an F1, just all Female.
-SamS

Last edited by a moderator:

GlandualFever

So your acting like an adult now are you ?,No You were rude to Dr P and your being rude now also get a grip HH.

Selfing dose causes massive problems Sam pointed them out but Sam also pointed out how to fix the problems that come with selfing but you wouldn't know that as that to has gone over your head HH.

Also another point, using STS does not need to be selfing, if you use a transformed Female as the pollen source and pollinate a completely different and unrelated Female there is no inbreeding it is more like an F1, just all Female.
-SamS
f

Is that an R1 as opposed to S1.

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:smokey:Well they are not narrow leaf but they are still little cuties the 1997 super silver haze F three generation
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

GlandualFever

S1: The first selfed generation. Selfing an S1 produces an S2, etc. Anecdotal evidence from Sam_Skunkman indicates that continued selfing to the S3 and S4 produces plants so weak that they must be handled very carefully, “like kittens” in his words.

R1's (aka Reversed F1's): When feminized pollen is used to pollinate a different female than the pollen donor. R1's will tend to act like a tradional male x female cross, only all female, while S1's appear to have some different properties that are not yet fully understood. Early reports indicatee that S1's are more consistent than R1's on average, but there are many exceptions, and more research is needed.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Agree, some use R1 instead of fem labels. I still use FEM because some don't understand what r1 means. I'm pretty sure Sam is referring to Selfing haze..Ive not seen any problems with s1, s2. When I get into my s3 project Ill def see if any issues pop up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts