What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Three Berries

3berries,

you believe that 1/06 was really antifa / blm dressed as MAGA so explain this:

why does Trump wants to pardon those charged with crimes from 1/06?

why do republicans hold Ashley Babbit up as a patriot or martyr because she was shot & killed when she was leading the way after thugs broke windows to get to the House floor?

haw was the large MAGA crowd so enticed to break into the capital, beat capital police if they were not OK with what was going on?

Where is your proof Trump won the last election? What massive fraud did the Cyber Ninjas recount find?

you have No Proof, just a hunch that is confirmed by the fire hose of lies Fox, News Max, OAN and Q feeds the MAGA base.

peace
This is your view point because you have only seen the selected pictures and films from the kangaroo court J6 committee along with e Mocking Bird media brainwashing.

Now let's see what the new committee on weaponization of the US Government agencies against MAGA turn up OK?

audiohi

Veteran
Trump says if we can't get rid of ballot harvesting then the GOP needs to become masters of it.
25kmaqx8wlna1.jpg

Morcheeba*

Veteran
This is your view point because you have only seen the selected pictures and films from the kangaroo court J6 committee along with e Mocking Bird media brainwashing.

Now let's see what the new committee on weaponization of the US Government agencies against MAGA turn up OK?
typical assumptions by you.

I saw Trump supporters gather at a rally on 1/06
I saw Trump speaking to those at that rally on 1/06 telling them to march to the capital and "Fight Like hell"
I saw MAGA radicals beating capitol police, breaking into the capital, crawling all over the capital like Cockroaches, chanting to hang Mike Pence etc.
i saw how long it took before Trump told his people to leave

i saw the following via the various media outlets, and they are not just msm like you want to believe

I saw video of Josh Hawley giving a raised clinched fist to those maga radicals on 1/06
i saw every claim of voter fraud crumble under scrutiny because they were False.
i saw the Cyber Ninja recount fall flat on its face.....didnt they discover that Trump lost a few votes due to republican voter fraud.

peace

shiva82

i watched live from the uk with zero bias. and the guards let them in , shared selfies and the such.

meanwhile ray epps and the agent provocateurs were lighting a fire, trying to force a door , with the media crews set up ready

staged out of its mind

Morcheeba*

Veteran
3berries,

I showed proof of who I think is to blame for 1/06 and you cant respond.

if 1/06 was antifa / blm then explain why the MAGA base in attendance went along with their criminal acts that day?

Didnt you hear the MAGA base chanting "Hang Mike Pence"?

why did the MAGA base erect a Gallows at their rally?

your M.O. is to avoid these types of posts and you need to ask yourself why? What are you scared of, the Truth?

peace

Morcheeba*

Veteran
i watched live from the uk with zero bias. and the guards let them in , shared selfies and the such.

meanwhile ray epps and the agent provocateurs were lighting a fire, trying to force a door , with the media crews set up ready

staged out of its mind
if you believe this then try and explain why the MAGA base in attendance went along with this.

why wouldnt those MAGA base you saw get let into the capital stop, or try to stop, those breaking windows, beating cops.

show proof

Ashley Babbit wasnt shot and killed attempting to crawl through a broken window leading to the House Floor? Or was she?

why are the republicans holding Babbit up as a patriot & martyr? i thought those breaking windows were antifa / blm.

so you were watching this live? you stayed up through the night to watch? and you needed Tucker Carlsons fake news soundbite to believe it was staged?

peace

Morcheeba*

Veteran

staged out of its mind

maybe those guards were OK with the MAGA base storming the capital because they were Always Trumppers.

you do realize Tucker Carlson and Fox news corp spread Fake News that the election was stolen because they feared their viewers would quit watching?

peace

Three Berries

typical assumptions by you.

I saw Trump supporters gather at a rally on 1/06
I saw Trump speaking to those at that rally on 1/06 telling them to march to the capital and "Fight Like hell"
I saw MAGA radicals beating capitol police, breaking into the capital, crawling all over the capital like Cockroaches, chanting to hang Mike Pence etc.
i saw how long it took before Trump told his people to leave

i saw the following via the various media outlets, and they are not just msm like you want to believe

I saw video of Josh Hawley giving a raised clinched fist to those maga radicals on 1/06
i saw every claim of voter fraud crumble under scrutiny because they were False.
i saw the Cyber Ninja recount fall flat on its face.....didnt they discover that Trump lost a few votes due to republican voter fraud.

peace
Have you seen all the footage? Have you seen all the election evidence?

Three Berries

3berries,

I showed proof of who I think is to blame for 1/06 and you cant respond.

if 1/06 was antifa / blm then explain why the MAGA base in attendance went along with their criminal acts that day?

Didnt you hear the MAGA base chanting "Hang Mike Pence"?

why did the MAGA base erect a Gallows at their rally?

your M.O. is to avoid these types of posts and you need to ask yourself why? What are you scared of, the Truth?

peace
Yes Pelosi, RINOs, the Dems aka the Deep State are behind J6. It's all to stop Trump. What you think we been going through for the last 5 years?

Trump will destroy them all .

Morcheeba*

Veteran
Have you seen all the footage? Have you seen all the election evidence?
your sketchy comprehension is showing again.

I told you what I saw and you have nothing in response other than the above questions.

what election evidence did any of Trumps lawyers present in court?

What election evidence did the Cyber Ninjas uncover? That some republican voter fraud that took a few votes from trump.

Have you seen All 40,000 hours of footage released to Tucker Carlson or just what that lying deuche showed?

you still evade one of my post only to post something questioning me.

P.S.
care to answer my other post? or are you going to dodge it like your failed attempts at avoiding the question regarding wanting those criminals on 1/06 to be held accountable regardless of their political affiliation.......when i kept pressing you on this you resorted to calling me a "Commie Jerk"........now you seem to be able to freely say those criminals should be held accountable.

peace

Three Berries

your sketchy comprehension is showing again.

I told you what I saw and you have nothing in response other than the above questions.

what election evidence did any of Trumps lawyers present in court?

What election evidence did the Cyber Ninjas uncover? That some republican voter fraud that took a few votes from trump.

Have you seen All 40,000 hours of footage released to Tucker Carlson or just what that lying deuche showed?

you still evade one of my post only to post something questioning me.

P.S.
care to answer my other post? or are you going to dodge it like your failed attempts at avoiding the question regarding wanting those criminals on 1/06 to be held accountable regardless of their political affiliation.......when i kept pressing you on this you resorted to calling me a "Commie Jerk"........now you seem to be able to freely say those criminals should be held accountable.

peace
Quite frankly you can come up with no evidence I would believe. I'm waiting for the investigations to be finalized. And no I don't care to answer your post. I've got other things to do and you would believe the answers anyway.

You can wait for the final report too.

Morcheeba*

Veteran
Yes Pelosi, RINOs, the Dems aka the Deep State are behind J6. It's all to stop Trump. What you think we been going through for the last 5 years?

Trump will destroy them all .

how so

who was chanting "Hang Mike Pence"
why didnt the MAGA base reject going into a building that was being broken into.
If it was how you say then why does your party praise Babbit as a patriot or martyr

no proof just conspiracies

peace

Morcheeba*

Veteran
Quite frankly you can come up with no evidence I would believe. I'm waiting for the investigations to be finalized. And no I don't care to answer your post. I've got other things to do and you would believe the answers anyway.

You can wait for the final report too.

so you are not willing to believe you have been lied to about 1/06 and that the election was stolen.

you spend too much time in these threads to be too busy to answer that post but have plenty of time responding to other posts.

you cant answer that post because you want to believe lies.

maybe your buddy Shiva cares to answer since he injected himself into our convo. or is he just as ignorant.

peace

Morcheeba*

Veteran
Pence is a Deep State plant.
every republican loved him until Trump told yall to not like him. being in favor with the MAGA base its never about telling the truth its blind loyalty to Trump.

everyone is deep state to you because its easier to suck up that lie and label them deep state / never trumper / rhino than it is to acknowledge your getting lied to.

i thought you were too busy to respond to me?

peace

Latest posts

Latest posts