What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Three Berries

Specifically about this situation?

Or, just in general. Like the multiple other things you're calling false flags?
Specifically about this J6 situation. That is what you bois is calling me out for right?

But technically it is a false flag as I'm saying NOW. Brought on by the Uniparty DEMS/RINOs to keep the best President from being The President.

What happen to Pelosi's laptop and another disappeared too can't remember.

Maybe >>>>>>>>

The video I posted of the the Pan, that was one of the Q team infiltrators in the crowd.

Last edited:

Morcheeba*

Veteran
...So, how do you feel backing the people who wanted to destroy our Democracy?...

Lock them up

answer your own question with the knowledge that it was Trump supporters that backed and paid for 1/6.

proof is in the above link, where is your proof?

peace

Three Berries

Lock them up

answer your own question with the knowledge that it was Trump supporters that backed and paid for 1/6.

proof is in the above link, where is your proof?

peace
That's no proof Trump had anything to do with it. Just proof they financed someone.

If you could do better than that. If they would have found some guilt instead of Hollywood grandstanding with empty threats and proof.

I saw videos of black hooded and pants people changing clothes in the bushes to Trump and MAGA clothes. Infiltration not invasion.

Three Berries

Report: FBI Caught Doctoring, Destroying '388 Items of Evidence' in Jan. 6 Proud Boys Case​

The FBI has been accused of doctoring evidence against a defendant who was involved in the Capitol incursion.

The controversy erupted last week after an attorney for Ethan Nordean, a Proud Boys member facing charges over the events of Jan. 6, 2021, said “hidden” messages between FBI agents had been found in a document presented to the court by FBI Special Agent Nicole Miller, according to Newsweek.

“[A] close examination of the agent’s sheet revealed over one thousand hidden Excel rows of messages,” a court document said.

“Nordean must be permitted to cross-examine Miller with the hidden Lync messages to determine whether defendants’ Sixth Amendment rights have been violated through government collection of attorney-client communications about trial strategy,” said the court filing by Nordean’s attorney, Nicholas Smith.

The disclosure resulted in a pause on the trial of several Proud Boys members until next week, including Dominic Pezzola, a co-defendant of Nordean’s who is facing obstruction and conspiracy charges.

audiohi

Veteran
4de28k1awdna1.jpg

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
I saw videos of black hooded and pants people changing clothes in the bushes to Trump and MAGA clothes. Infiltration not invasion.

So you understand how people can misconstrue your false flag operation narrative as continual and pervasive.

If you saw them then they must not have been hiding effectively.

I know that you think that proves something.

Do you think that folks rock their KKK hoods on the way to the rally?

I think it's a sign of self preservation in certain instances.

But please continue to insinuate that you don't think it was what you think...

I doubt that I am the only one entertained.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
I know Trump offered the National Guard three days in advance and was turned down.

You "know" that MAGA wasn't involved in planning January 6th...

The National Guard was not Trump's to offer. A president may order but doesn't "offer". You still need to get a high school level civics textbook. And you need to study it.

"President Trump had authority and responsibility to direct deployment of the National Guard in the District of Columbia, but never gave any order to deploy the National Guard on January 6th or on any other day" - Jan 6 committee

Three Berries

I know Q people were warned to stay away.

And LOL quoting the J6 Kommisoners!!!!

A Capitol Police timeline of the days and weeks surrounding Jan. 6 shows former President Donald Trump’s Department of Defense (DOD) offered the National Guard’s assistance in the days leading up to the violent attack on the U.S. Capitol, validating claims from Trump administration officials that were said to be false by liberal fact-checkers.

What we also know is that President Trump wanted to make sure that the people that came, that there was a safe environment for that kind of assembly,” former President Donald Trump’s Chief of Staff Mark Meadows told Fox News’s Sean Hannity.
And I’ve said that publicly before — the 10,000 National Guard troops that he wanted to make sure that everything was safe and secure," Meadows said. "Obviously having those National Guards available, actually the reason they were able to respond when they did, was because President Trump had actually put them on alert.
Liberal “fact-checkers” like The Washington Post and PolitiFact argued the claim about National Guard assistance coming from Meadows and other top Trump administration officials was false, but an official timeline of the events leading up to Jan. 6 apparently shows differently.

Three Berries

Normally when I write an essay I have the audience in mind, and do my best to land what I am saying in their immediate concerns and needs. In this case, I am not completely certain who the audience will be. For sure, there are my usual Substack subscribers and social media followers. But perhaps the audience I am writing for is one far in the future, who want to know what it was like in the middle of the Great Awakening and right before the Great Default. For it is a strange time, both wonderful and awful at once.

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
41,000 hours of footage and we're supposed to believe 4 minutes of carefully selected moments paints the whole picture.

You have to be a Republican to fall for that.

Three Berries

How would they know that if they were not involved in the planning?
They knew it was a set up to frame MAGA. Logic my dear Watstain. It doesn't take a genius to figure out in a crowd to dress like who you want to implicate, especially when Pelois's daughter the Hollywood movie producer, and the NATIFA/BLM official video graphers were on the scene. Now I saw today Getty photographs top photographer was following the Schamman around that day. How did they know?

How did they know? Did you watch the video I posted above.....