What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Three Berries

Who is They?

You need to be Stupid to believe that.

Trump Aide: "gee, Mr Trump, how do we get Evidence out to the public? Should we go on Fox News, OAN, News Max.... get it out to Rudy, Sidney or maybe even Steve Bannon....what about your un-Truth Social?"

Trump: "No, all I need to do is get indicted and then I'll get to reveal the evidence for all to see"

Stupid people believe stupid stuff.

peace
They is Q

Morcheeba*

Veteran
They is Q
your sketchy comprehension is showing again.

if "they" is Q then go back to your post and make sense of what you are saying.

" Three Berries said:
How do you introduce evidence they don't want to look at? Get indicted and then discovery for all."

so Trump gets indicted so he can show evidence They, aka Q, doesnt want to look at.

Try again to explain who "They" are/is? your last attempt doesnt make sense but I could be missing something........like critical thinking.

peace

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
her pronoun is "wtf?"
26049.jpg

Three Berries

your sketchy comprehension is showing again.

if "they" is Q then go back to your post and make sense of what you are saying.

" Three Berries said:
How do you introduce evidence they don't want to look at? Get indicted and then discovery for all."

so Trump gets indicted so he can show evidence They, aka Q, doesnt want to look at.

Try again to explain who "They" are/is? your last attempt doesnt make sense but I could be missing something........like critical thinking.

peace
Did 'Mueller' open the door to Ukraine? Did 'Mueller' open the door to FISA [illegal]? How do you introduce EVIDENCE legally? Did 'Impeachment' provide a platform to discuss findings of Ukraine? How do you introduce EVIDENCE legally? Did 'Impeachment' harm or help POTUS [public]? How do you introduce [D]s high crimes [corruption] to the public? Why didn't POTUS remove [Hussein] holdovers from NSC? Do you really believe that POTUS & team trusted [Hussein] holdovers to remain within the admin and work to enact POTUS' agenda w/o bias or confrontation? How do you 'awaken' the 'induced coma' public [FAKE NEWS control] from their long sleep? Sometimes allowing your enemies to [openly] attack……. Logical thinking. Q

buzzmobile

Veteran
Did 'Mueller' open the door to Ukraine? Did 'Mueller' open the door to FISA [illegal]? How do you introduce EVIDENCE legally? Did 'Impeachment' provide a platform to discuss findings of Ukraine? How do you introduce EVIDENCE legally? Did 'Impeachment' harm or help POTUS [public]? How do you introduce [D]s high crimes [corruption] to the public? Why didn't POTUS remove [Hussein] holdovers from NSC? Do you really believe that POTUS & team trusted [Hussein] holdovers to remain within the admin and work to enact POTUS' agenda w/o bias or confrontation? How do you 'awaken' the 'induced coma' public [FAKE NEWS control] from their long sleep? Sometimes allowing your enemies to [openly] attack……. Logical thinking. Q

What size do you wear?
1679308516021.png

Morcheeba*

Veteran

how does this relate to my post?

peace

Morcheeba*

Veteran
How do you introduce EVIDENCE legally?

by putting it out there in the public domain like having Fox, OAN, News Max report the evidence .

enlighten me a bit on how evidence can be introduced Illegally?

and where is this so called evidence going to be introduced to? the public or are you referring to introducing evidence in a legal proceeding?

you still dont make any sense so try again.

peace

Three Berries

When you go to court the attorneys on both sides share evidence. It's called discovery. Now the government may not be interested in what evidence Trump has but it still gets introduced and if not used now can be used later. Same as what happened in Sussman's trial.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
What if I told you that there is no evidence of a stolen election?

I am proud that you do appear to have read up on the legal process.

audiohi

Veteran
When you go to court the attorneys on both sides share evidence. It's called discovery. Now the government may not be interested in what evidence Trump has but it still gets introduced and if not used now can be used later. Same as what happened in Sussman's trial.

is that when they're finally going to legally introduce the laptop as EVIDENCE?

I finally get it

we've waited so long

Latest posts

Latest posts