What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Tell me you didn't watch that video with out telling me you didn't watch the video.

It's long and very Q oriented.

Can some see into the future?

I'll tell you that I did watch the video.

But unlike Trump or yourself, I will continue full disclosure and say that I only watched the first six minutes and couldn't stand it anymore.

I know what propaganda is. I don't traffic in it, have no interest in propagating it, nor do I have time for it.

Three Berries

I think I have illustrated the blind commitment and eager lies MAGA is based on and is determined to continue to spread.

Laters taters....
I can say the same for the brainwashed sheep who believe the current MSM narrative out of DC. In fact one point of my engagement with you is to get you so show your devotion to the Official Propaganda Narrative. And to preserve it here for when all the cards fall.

Three Berries

FrHbSc2XoAYrxe8

FrH2TtJagAAyhlY

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
I can say the same for the brainwashed sheep who believe the current MSM narrative out of DC. In fact one point of my engagement with you is to get you so show your devotion to the Official Propaganda Narrative. And to preserve it here for when all the cards fall.

Is the "Official Propaganda Narrative" that Trump lost the election and couldn't cope with reality and stirred up his base to back his lie by forcing Pence to reject electoral votes?

Morcheeba*

Veteran
3berries,

you believe that 1/06 was really antifa / blm dressed as MAGA so explain this:

why does Trump wants to pardon those charged with crimes from 1/06?

why do republicans hold Ashley Babbit up as a patriot or martyr because she was shot & killed when she was leading the way after thugs broke windows to get to the House floor?

haw was the large MAGA crowd so enticed to break into the capital, beat capital police if they were not OK with what was going on?

Where is your proof Trump won the last election? What massive fraud did the Cyber Ninjas recount find?

you have No Proof, just a hunch that is confirmed by the fire hose of lies Fox, News Max, OAN and Q feeds the MAGA base.

peace

Last edited:

Morcheeba*

Veteran
You're right who do you blame?

I blame Trump for lying to his base claiming the election was stolen absent of ANY proof....you know, something that would stand up in a court of law.

I blame Republicans and republican media regurgitating the Big Lie because they were scared of the MAGA base no longer supporting them so they chose their job over the Truth.

I blame those polititians who were going to Trump rallies spreading Fake News that the election was stolen and telling their base that they need to fight back.

I blame Trump for making his speech on 1/06 telling the crowd of his supporters to march with him to the capital to "Fight Like Hell".

I blame Trump for waiting so long before he told His Supporters to leave the capital. Why didnt Trump immediatly tell the crowd to leave if it was antifa / blm?

You dont want to see the truth, nor does any of the MAGA base. Yall have been duped and lied to over and over with out any proof supporting the lies.

When will your Great Awakening begin and you realize you have been played?

peace