What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Morcheeba*

Veteran
I think with 44k hours of video there is probably plenty of evidence to pick apart. After all the Dems only need 14k hours to run their clown show and hype the great insurrection while their storm troopers, BLM and Antifa, burn down the cities.

Too bad so sad. Hey if you don't watch it no problems right?
so you want people to believe it was blm / antifa that stormed the capital on 01/06 and you also play down the investigation into 01/06 by stating its a clown show hyping the great insurrection.

Regardless of party affiliation, do You think that those who beat cops, broke windows and vandalized the capital should be prosecuted?
i do

peace

Three Berries

so you want people to believe it was blm / antifa that stormed the capital on 01/06 and you also play down the investigation into 01/06 by stating its a clown show hyping the great insurrection.

Regardless of party affiliation, do You think that those who beat cops, broke windows and vandalized the capital should be prosecuted?
i do

peace
I think BLM and Antifa were most certainly involved. I think Pelosi and McConnel both knew three days in advance as did Trump and the DC police and the DC Mayor, this was going to happen, They were warned by the New York Police. It why Trump offered the National Guard to help with security.

Yes those who did that should be prosecuted. But those really are minor crimes compared to what happened over all.

Morcheeba*

Veteran
I think BLM and Antifa were most certainly involved. I think Pelosi and McConnel both knew three days in advance as did Trump and the DC police and the DC Mayor, this was going to happen, They were warned by the New York Police. It why Trump offered the National Guard to help with security.

Yes those who did that should be prosecuted. But those really are minor crimes compared to what happened over all.

fair enough.

once all the video footage is released & can be reviewed by anyone it will be harder for those with bad motives to lie about who was responsible for 01/06. Then all will know who was lying to who.

peace

Morcheeba*

Veteran

If Trump knew 3 days in advance then why was he trying to get the Magnetometers removed?

Trump trying to eliminate the ability of the capital police to detect guns and knives for his crowd is very reckless dont you think?

peace

Three Berries

So you were getting updates from Antifa durning Jan. 6? How do we know YOU'RE not ANTIFA?

p.s.- I already knew without knowing that you was a MAGA. Don't ask me how, you wouldn't understand.
Why don't we just see what happens when they videos are all reviewed instead of the select propaganda but the witchy hunt crew....

Seeing the reveling of the Government and internet sites working together to restrict opinions, How do we know you aren't working for the government?

Morcheeba*

Veteran
....Seeing the reveling of the Government and internet sites working together to restrict opinions, How do we know you aren't working for the government?

like when the Trump administration got Chrissy Tegans post removed........the post where she called Trump a pussy ass bitch.

peace

Morcheeba*

Veteran
3berries,

if by your belief that Trump knew about 01/06 three days in advance then why did he want the mags gone?

why take that tool away from the capital police?

peace

Three Berries

3berries,

if by your belief that Trump knew about 01/06 three days in advance then why did he want the mags gone?

why take that tool away from the capital police?

peace
Why Why Why.

Morcheeba*

Veteran
Why Why Why.

what does your answer have to do with my question. You comprehensions issues are showing again.

redirection to something else because you can give ANY good reason WHY Trump wanted the mags removed.....and yet you still fake your concern over the security lapses on 01/06 while keeping quiet that Trump wanted the mags removed.

Trump wanted to keep power by the user of Force.

Trump = Wanna Be Dictator / Strongman

peace

Three Berries

Former House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff has been accused of leaking classified information for years and now that he’s running for the U.S. Senate, several top figures are refusing to let people forget about it. Former CIA Director Mike Pompeo recently argued that Schiff should no longer have access to it.

“During my time as CIA director and secretary of state, I know that he leaked classified information that had been provided to him,” Pompeo said, noting that Schiff played a crucial role in the Trump-Russia investigation, which was plagued with leaks to the media for years.

“It’s a complicated process, right? It’s difficult to pin down precisely what happened,” Pompeo said. “But I could tell you that when we provided information to him and to his staff, it ended up in places it shouldn’t have been with alarming regularity. We could see it. In the end, I decided I held back information from them as a result.”

Three Berries

FpuzvEMXgAI9M26

Fpu2omfWIAAnKc1

Three Berries

like when the Trump administration got Chrissy Tegans post removed........the post where she called Trump a pussy ass bitch.

peace
Twitter and Google and Facebook and many other individual sites worked with the government to restrict the speech of millions and withhold helpful information while promoting their false narrative.

Three Berries

Fp5JOJ6aQAIxM8u

Melissa Tate
@TheRightMelissa

BREAKING: Katie Hobbs and Runbeck election services have been named as recipients of Sinaloa cartel bribes via deeds of trust and phony mortgages in AZ senate investigation. When are the criminals running this country going to be held accountable?

Fp3KxGPX0AAmqvI

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts