What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Three Berries

I think with 44k hours of video there is probably plenty of evidence to pick apart. After all the Dems only need 14k hours to run their clown show and hype the great insurrection while their storm troopers, BLM and Antifa, burn down the cities.

Too bad so sad. Hey if you don't watch it no problems right?

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
I think with 44k hours of video there is probably plenty of evidence to pick apart. After all the Dems only need 14k hours to run their clown show and hype the great insurrection while their storm troopers, BLM and Antifa, burn down the cities.

Which cities were burnt to the ground?

Morcheeba*

Veteran

and when your coveted and awaited video footage of the capital on 01/06 shows it was the MAGA base who beat cops, broke windows and such im sure you will still believe dumb shit Just because it is what you want to be true.

Trump told the proud boys to "Stand back and stand down"...............show where ANY Democrat politician said something similar directed to blm or antifa?

peace

Morcheeba*

Veteran
... After all the Dems only need 14k hours to run their clown show and hype the great insurrection
so you want people to believe it was blm / antifa that stormed the capital on 01/06 and you also play down the investigation into 01/06 by stating its a clown show hyping the great insurrection.

Regardless of party affiliation, do You think that those who beat cops, broke windows and vandalized the capital should be prosecuted?

i do

peace

Three Berries

and when your coveted and awaited video footage of the capital on 01/06 shows it was the MAGA base who beat cops, broke windows and such im sure you will still believe dumb shit Just because it is what you want to be true.

Trump told the proud boys to "Stand back and stand down"...............show where ANY Democrat politician said something similar directed to blm or antifa?

peace
So you say. That's what we will find out.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
You really don't understand that I am not beholden to some media outlet or figure.

I'm pointing out that you have missed that plenty of people who were prosecuted and convicted continue to be MAGA dipshits.

Three Berries

You really don't understand that I am not beholden to some media outlet or figure.

I'm pointing out that you have missed that plenty of people who were prosecuted and convicted continue to be MAGA dipshits.
Yes the patsies. What you don't say is they were convicted by a kangaroo court. Why no change in venue?

Now we are going to find out it was orchestrated by the leaders of Congress, not Trump and the proud (FBI) bois.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
I certainly cannot argue that MAGA dipshits aren't patsies.

I think we've already found that no actual plan ever existed.

You morons just walked around and took pictures.