What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

audiohi

Veteran
After republicans, do libertarians and general patriots like that freedom convoy.

I see they don't like to discriminate

q6ignkaeefka1.png

Three Berries

It's telling...

It shows that there's no recognition of the hypocrisy of excluding the Republican offenders in the hope of not only connecting sex offenders and political affiliation but also the hope of absolving one party by just omitting them from a hand picked list.

It's very telling.

Let's see your source for claiming that Democrats want to legalize pedophilia.
Sorry you can include whoever you want. You must feel guilty? At no time have I said that there are not corrupt and guilty republicans. Your focus on the Dems vs Rep is just where Trump wants you..... MAGA!

Morcheeba*

Veteran
It's telling isn't it. No wonder the Dems want to legalize pedophilia. But now I am seeing the Pedovoure stuff starting to surface again.

You are free to list anyone you have info on.

you are free to show proof that the dems want to legalize pedophilia.

it was Republicans in Tennessee that lowered the age to marry........has a democrat led state done the same?

numerous republicans who are suspect have already been listed by others in this thread.

dont you remember that or did your selective memory and poor comprehension kick in?

peace

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
As long as you have to refer to the truth as "spouting off all the Progressive NPC talking points" I suppose you are going to be correct.

It was Trump supporters that stormed Capitol Hill.

Nobody else would be there doing that.

There was a series of trials and a Congressional committee and they were covered in depth.

It all adds up to you being in the denial phase of grieving.

Would you like a cup of tea?

I'll be here for you when you realize that Trump's using you just like the MAGA tools at the Capitol.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
I'm hoping he will come to his senses and realize that he has been believing things that aren't true...

I just want to be here in case that happens.

You know when someone eats too much acid somebody has to be there when they come down...??

I figure it is probably going to be worse but someone has to do it.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Maybe he'll be more Hempy.
hempy at least answered with a non response in the wormiest possible fashion or turbo posted a hundred nonsensical memes...
i'll give three berries credit for at least being an active participant in the growing pot portion of the site.but as a hempy substitute about as good as soy milk compared to half an half in your morning coffee

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
I'm holding onto hope.

I remember thinking "There's no way anybody would break into Capitol Hill to keep Trump in power" and now here we are a couple of years later and 3B is saying the same thing.

Powerful possibilities.

Three Berries

As long as you have to refer to the truth as "spouting off all the Progressive NPC talking points" I suppose you are going to be correct.

It was Trump supporters that stormed Capitol Hill.

Nobody else would be there doing that.

There was a series of trials and a Congressional committee and they were covered in depth.

It all adds up to you being in the denial phase of grieving.

Would you like a cup of tea?

I'll be here for you when you realize that Trump's using you just like the MAGA tools at the Capitol.
See you are still spouting the Dem/MSM narrative. All based on limited evidence that was all one sided. kangaroo courts good for you till they come to get you?

You can't even see that the corrupt government is being exposed.

Latest posts

Latest posts