What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Morcheeba*

Veteran
Beggar. I don't have to show you shit.... You operate looking into the past, I operate looking into the future. You keep parroting the MSM lies. Time will shine light on that as it already has with the Twitter files showing the MSM and Government being in bed together to spread the official narrative.. And that's your argument.
getting triggered again snowflake?

you cant show any proof or evidence to back up your fantasy. Its not just for me but its for who ever you want to believe your Fake News.

peace

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Facts, proven by evidence.
like either of those will dent the "Helmet of Belief" he has.
1676771851992.png

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
I wonder what happened to all the children Chump separated from their parents prior to deporting them.

Absolem

Beggar. I don't have to show you shit.... You operate looking into the past, I operate looking into the future. You keep parroting the MSM lies. Time will shine light on that as it already has with the Twitter files showing the MSM and Government being in bed together to spread the official narrative.. And that's your argument.
The future is better then the past for you. You can make anything you want up that "might" happen in the future. The past is littered with all your predictions that never came true.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Project Veritas founder and CEO James O'Keefe removed from his position by the "media outlet's" BoD.

This is truly a sad day for American journalism - Literally No One
it IS sad. the SOB should be in jail for the bullshit they try to pass off as "journalism"..."Lock him up!"

Three Berries

I wonder what happened to all the children Chump separated from their parents prior to deporting them.
They got separated. Who is responsible for bring their children into a country illegally? Lucky they aren't in prison too as most other countries would do.
^^^^
Q and the Q followers are OK with those kind of criminals as long as they support Trump.

peace
If Trump did anything illegal the Dems have had 6 years to bring it out. What's the problem?

Last edited:

Morcheeba*

Veteran
3berries,

how does your response to me relate to the statement i made?

Again, Q and the Q followers are OK with those kind of criminals as long as they support Trump.

peace

Morcheeba*

Veteran
3berries,

go back and see where i first stated that, see what i was responding to and there is the answer.

peace

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
I think it's pretty obvious that Tucker has been a one trick pony and the only thing that he can do with the footage is continue his whiny rhetorical questions that allude and allege.