What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

audiohi

Veteran
Fp5JOJ6aQAIxM8u

Melissa Tate
@TheRightMelissa

BREAKING: Katie Hobbs and Runbeck election services have been named as recipients of Sinaloa cartel bribes via deeds of trust and phony mortgages in AZ senate investigation. When are the criminals running this country going to be held accountable?

Fp3KxGPX0AAmqvI

If the investigation into all those politicians is complete, how long do you expect to have to wait before you see the evidence?

Open ended waiting again?

Three Berries

when's that laptop thing coming out?

you still waiting for that?
I heard they did a scan of the hard drive and found gigabytes of deleted data and folder. Probably coming out next Tuesday of maybe 100 days after that.....

Lol getting hard to defend. You going down with the ship?

Three Berries

Did you see the judge who is ruling against Kari Lake on the list and the AZ governor and the AZ senator?

How long do you think we should wait or do you approve of such massive corruption?

I've been waiting all my life. The Great Awakening is about people seeing the truth. That is what is happening. This goes all the way to the top so there is a lot of flack to take.

They say 80-90% of Congress is corrupt. Now you see why (maybe) they don't want to do anything about the boarder.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Did you see the judge who is ruling against Kari Lake on the list and the AZ governor and the AZ senator?

How long do you think we should wait or do you approve of such massive corruption?

I've been waiting all my life. The Great Awakening is about people seeing the truth. That is what is happening. This goes all the way to the top so there is a lot of flack to take.

They say 80-90% of Congress is corrupt. Now you see why (maybe) they don't want to do anything about the boarder.

What corruption, exactly?

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Just because a Republican lost an election isn't proof of corruption.

The last ruling was a panel of three judges.

In the spirit of people seeing the truth, let us see where you get the figure 80%-90% of Congress is corrupt...

If people want to see some truth, I can tell them that Trump is a sore loser and lied about the election being stolen and incited a violent mob to storm the Capitol.... proving how gullibly susceptible the MAGA mental midgets continue to be.

Three Berries

What?!

How long has this been a thing?!

You are a class act!

Hempy would be proud!!
Probably as long as I've been alive. You should read the link I posted. It's not me making the claims. Not me presenting evidence under oath.

A California-based law firm has accused Arizona Gov. Katie Hobbs, Secretary of State Adrian Fontes, Runbeck Election Services, and a slew of other election officials, mayors, judges, city councilman, and county supervisors in the state of receiving bribes from the Sinaloa cartel.

During a Thursday hearing before the Senate Elections and Municipal Oversight & Elections Joint Committee, the principal investigator for Harris/Thaler Law Corporation, Jacqueline Breger, presented their shocking findings, detailing how a money-laundering investigation in the midwest revealed alleged corruption in Arizona.

Three Berries

Hunter Biden Business Partner Flips, Now 'Cooperating' With GOP Investigators

Eric Schwerin, a close business associate of Hunter Biden who also dealt with Joe Biden's business and tax affairs, is now working with House GOP investigators looking into Biden family dealings - particularly in Ukraine and China, where the family collected millions of dollars, Just the News reports.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
I like the "How is blackmail used?" followed by a list of people and blackmail.

It's a good thing to see the country destroy itself from within...

Keep up the good work!

Morcheeba*

Veteran

it telling how you post info regarding politicians having sex with minors, some who were 17, and that list ONLY has democrats on it.

just so You dont assume anything I think they all should be locked up, regardless of party affiliation, power or money.

Why isnt there any Republicans on it?

What is the source of you info's motivation by Omitting Republicans in their outrage.

perhaps Q & the MAGA base should worry about the log in the Republican parties eye before pointing out the speck in the democrat parties eye.......dont you think. Yall would come off more genuine and credible.

im not saying this info is wrong to out, just saying that Q should be transparent and include republican offenders on the list to be unbiased and fair,. I guess Q or the MAGA base doesnt want that.

peace

Morcheeba*

Veteran
Hunter Biden Business Partner Flips, Now 'Cooperating' With GOP Investigators

Eric Schwerin, a close business associate of Hunter Biden who also dealt with Joe Biden's business and tax affairs, is now working with House GOP investigators looking into Biden family dealings - particularly in Ukraine and China, where the family collected millions of dollars, Just the News reports.

and unlike Trump, Biden isnt a whiny bitch claiming a political witch hunt.

peace

Three Berries

it telling how you post info regarding politicians having sex with minors, some who were 17, and that list ONLY has democrats on it.

just so You dont assume anything I think they all should be locked up, regardless of party affiliation, power or money.

Why isnt there any Republicans on it?

What is the source of you info's motivation by Omitting Republicans in their outrage.

perhaps Q & the MAGA base should worry about the log in the Republican parties eye before pointing out the speck in the democrat parties eye.......dont you think. Yall would come off more genuine and credible.

im not saying this info is wrong to out, just saying that Q should be transparent and include republican offenders on the list to be unbiased and fair,. I guess Q or the MAGA base doesnt want that.

peace
It's telling isn't it. No wonder the Dems want to legalize pedophilia. But now I am seeing the Pedovoure stuff starting to surface again.

You are free to list anyone you have info on.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
It's telling...

It shows that there's no recognition of the hypocrisy of excluding the Republican offenders in the hope of not only connecting sex offenders and political affiliation but also the hope of absolving one party by just omitting them from a hand picked list.

It's very telling.

Let's see your source for claiming that Democrats want to legalize pedophilia.

Latest posts

Latest posts