What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

audiohi

Veteran
bsuisethwhga1.jpg

Three Berries

But here you are implying that only The Libs are Satanists.

Little lapses make for ignorant masses.

You do understand that people are free to practice any religion they want here... right?
Yes we can practice whatever religion we want. Satanism would be a form of Christianity. Still worshiping evil is not what I would be proud of. And up till just a month or so ago most denied it was even practiced.

Welcome to the Great Awakening. That isn't a MAGA crowd the Grammys was targeting......

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
You are brainwashed eight ways from Sunday.

I'm not giving up hope that you can see it.

Nobody denied Satanism existed. They have churches. They dodge taxes just like the other churches.

Do you think that religion is divided along American political boundaries?

audiohi

Veteran
At least the left is no longer denying their involvement with Satanism.

Little steps make for a Great Awakening.

You know who believes in satan?

Christians.

You know who doesn't?

Satanists.

Satanism would be a form of Christianity.

Are you ever embarrassed by how little you know?

Satanists are atheist.

Morcheeba*

Veteran
3berrie has already proven he has reading and comprehension issues.

also, he is all to willing to believe dumb shit if it is what he thinks is true and he is willing to make up his very own conspiracy theory to justify the unseemly things in the Republican party.

proof of this has already been shown so No 3berries, im not going to show proof again........go back and see my proof.

peace

Morcheeba*

Veteran
... Still worshiping evil is not what I would be proud of...

nor would I be proud of worshiping Donald Trump like you and the MAGA crowd.

go after the satanist church, the scientology church and all those in other denominations who committed sex crimes against minors.

quit acting like this is a Democrat problem because clearly it is not.

feeling duped & conned yet?

peace

Three Berries

Well let's hope for your sake you are right as far as Satan, but without Christianity there would be no Satan. But you got to be blind to not see they are pushing it.

audiohi

Veteran
Well let's hope for your sake you are right as far as Satan, but without Christianity there would be no Satan. But you got to be blind to not see they are pushing it.

Satanists laugh at you and your fear while actually fighting for American rights.

Know what I didn't see?

The Grammys.

Nor did I know who that artist was before you started promoting him and the Grammys.

laughing all the way....

Three Berries

Satanists laugh at you and your fear while actually fighting for American rights.

Know what I didn't see?

The Grammys.

Nor did I know who that artist was before you started promoting him and the Grammys.

laughing all the way....
What artist did I promote? More pissing in the wind.

Are you a Satanist too?

Chi13

ICMag Donor
So, if you stopped being a Christian you wouldn't need to worry about Satan?

I can't believe this thread has hit new depths. I almost think I miss the Hempy Nazi days.

True Lefties don't believe in any religion therefore can't be Satanists! :rasta:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
everyone knows lucifer is a deep god state plant,after all god created lucifer,and angels had no free will so it was all a set up fall guy thing from the start...
let's not even get into how god is a cuckholding deadbeat dad...poor joseph,had to raise a kid that wasn't his and deal with mary's god wrecked vajayjay

Three Berries

Nancy Pelosi had a 'total nuclear meltdown' on January 6th: Trump's defense secretary says Democrat was 'shrieking' about rioters 'taking selfies' and slams 'geriatric' Congressional leaders for 'cowering like frightened children'

6 February 2023

Nancy Pelosi was in a 'state of total nuclear meltdown' during the January 6th insurrection, Donald Trump's Defense Secretary Christopher Miller writes in his forthcoming memoir, saying the then-speaker of the House called him 'incoherent' and 'shrieking' about 'a rowdy band of MAGA supporters' who were 'taking selfies' throughout the Capitol.

Miller describes – in gripping detail – the afternoon Trump's supporters stormed the Capitol to stop the certification of the 2020 presidential election in his book Soldier Secretary, out Tuesday, and available for pre-order on Amazon and obtained by DailyMail.com.

He was heavily critical of the Congressional leadership at the time – both Pelosi and Senate Democratic Leader Chuck Schumer but also of Senate GOP Leader Mitch McConnell.

He described the lawmakers as 'hyperventilating into the phone' as they demanded to know the status of troops coming to the Capitol.'

'At this point in time, I had been President Donald Trump's Acting Secretary of Defense for approximately two months,' he writes in the introduction to his book.

'I had known when I took the job that it was going to be wild. But I never could have imagined anything like this—getting reamed out by a histrionic Nancy Pelosi and Mitch McConnell as they implored me to send troops to forcibly expel a rowdy band of MAGA supporters, infiltrated by a handful of provocateurs, who were traipsing through the halls of the Capitol, taking selfies, and generally making a mockery of the entire institution.'

He writes in his more than 30 years in the Army: 'I had never seen anyone—not even the greenest, pimple-faced 19-year-old Army private—panic like our nation's elder statesmen did on January 6 and in the months that followed.'

Miller also blasts the leadership for staying in power too long instead of training a new generation of leaders: 'Do I blame a bunch of geriatrics for acting like a bunch of geriatrics? Of course not. But do I judge them for it? You're damned right I do. Most of all, I resent that we are ruled by a bunch of geriatrics that ruthlessly and selfishly maintain their hold on power and refuse to develop the next generation of leader.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11716303/Pelosi-total-nuclear-meltdown-Jan-6th-Trumps-defense-secretary-charges-new-memoir.html