What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Morcheeba*

Veteran
I guess it depends on what you consider a plant. What fake news did I use, my opinion? How do you know he wasn't recruited by Democrats for this or even the RINO branch Republicans? Have you ever heard of a Judas Goat? Do you know what a RINO is?

He ran as a Republican on the ballot but grossly misrepresented himself.

You put way to much weight on a Republican being in lockstep like the Dems are party wise. Last thing the current GOP/RINO party wants is Trump running. They are the swamp too.

so it was your thinking that Santos was an "Obvious Plant".

you are starting you very own conspiracy theory to justify how someone like Santos lied their way to a Republican House Seat.

i guess its easier to believe he was a plant as to see it for what it is..........Republican voters dont care about the character of the person they vote for as long as they sing the Republican tune.

RHINO - Republican In Name Only..........this describes the MAGA base.

Trump endorsed how many people this past mid-term election and how many lost? Let Trump the Terrible run again and he will show just how petty and childish he is.

peace

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Let Trump the Terrible run again
even if Biden does not run again, "anyone else" would stomp his ass..."nobody" would prob whip him just as bad. his only hope is for Hillary to try to run again, and then run just as bad a campaign as she did last time...
Chump is a one-trick pony, and everyone has already seen it.

Three Berries

Former EcoHealth VP Dr. Andrew Huff Reveals EcoHealth Alliance and Hunter Biden’s Metabiota Were Operating Biolabs Funded by the CIA

Dr. Andrew Huff is a former vice president of EcoHealth Alliance, an Army veteran, and the author of “The Truth about Wuhan: How I Uncovered the Biggest Lie in History” from Simon & Schuster. Dr. Huff reported to Dr. Peter Daszak at EcoHealth, the notorious doctor who sent funding dollars to the Wuhan research labs.

In October Dr. Huff told The Gateway Pundit that the US government is trying to cover up the origins of the COVID-19 because Dr. Fauci and the US were funding the Wuhan lab’s gain of function research that was illegal at that time in the US.

On Friday Dr. Andrew Huff explained to The Gateway Pundit’s Jim Hoft the connections between EcoHealth Alliance, Dr. Daszak, Metabiota and the CIA.

The Gateway Pundit reported earlier in the week on Hunter Biden’s Metabiota ties and the company’s laboratories in Ukraine and Africa.

Dr. Andrew Huff told The Gateway Pundit that EcoHealth and Metobiota were both funded by the CIA’s venture capital firm In-Q-Tel.

The CIA was funding the research in the US biolabs in Ukraine and elsewhere. Amazing!

And here is a rough transcript of the discussion.

Jim Hoft (00:01): Dr. Andrew Huff. Thanks for calling. I’ve been thinking about you a lot this week with some of this information that’s been breaking into the news about Hunter Biden and Biotech and Metabiota. And then, of course, it makes me think of you because that’s where you have your expertise and your experience. So I thought you’d be the perfect person to talk to about some of these things. But I spoke with you earlier, Doctor, and you told me about some suspicions that Peter Dassek and EcoHealth were working with the CIA. And now it sounds like we’re finding out more about that. Can you, can you explain any of these things?

r. Andrew Huff (00:48): Sure, absolutely. So thank you. Thanks again for thinking and giving me a call. So Dr. Peter Daszak came and asked me whether or not he should work with the Central Intelligence Agency in late 2015 after work, and he was sort of referencing the work that we’re doing in China. Someone from the CIA approached me. Do you think it’s a good idea if we work with them? They’re interested in the places that we’re working, the people we’re working with, and the data we’re collecting. And then he sort of mumbled something about China. Well, at the time, I didn’t really think much of it, and I was excited. I told him to go, Peter, it never hurts to talk to them. There could be money. Then over the next two months, he told me between meetings that the relationship with the CIA was progressing. And then I left the company shortly thereafter. Now there’s a number of interesting things, and I talk about it in my book, is that one of the partner companies that we used to work with was Metabioda. Metabiota is based out of California, and it’s a very similar type of company to Equal Alliance, but they get more into this pandemic insurance market than this.

They’re one of the pioneer companies for this and Equal Alliance. And Metabiota worked with the University of California Davis on this big program called Predict, which was funded by the United States Agency for International Development. And these companies and UC Davis were going around the planet collecting biological samples together.

Jim Hoft (02:15): Okay? And so Metabiota was just as involved in this type of research as EcoHealth. And is EcoHealth a much larger organization, a Metabiota? Because we saw some documents that showed that they weren’t really getting a lot of contracts until Hunter Biden came along in 2014. He invested some money into the group and then all of a sudden, they’re getting $23 million in contracts the next year or something. It’s just crazy.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/02/huge-former-ecohealth-vp-dr-andrew-huff-reveals-ecohealth-alliance-hunter-bidens-metabiota-operating-biolabs-funded-cia/

Three Berries

Stunning Information Found In Investigation Into Supreme Court Leaker

The Supreme Court investigation into who leaked the decision that ended Roe V. Wade has found something terrifying.

The security of documents at the Supreme Court was minimal and included what are called “burn bags” that were simply left in hallways, CNN reported.

“Long before the leak of a draft opinion reversing Roe v. Wade, some Supreme Court justices often used personal email accounts for sensitive transmissions instead of secure servers set up to guard such information, among other security lapses not made public in the court’s report on the investigation last month,” CNN Supreme Court Reporter Ariane de Vogue said.

“New details revealed to CNN by multiple sources familiar with the court’s operations offer an even more detailed picture of yearslong lax internal procedures that could have endangered security, led to the leak and hindered an investigation into the culprit,” the reporter said.

“Supreme Court employees also used printers that didn’t produce logs – or were able to print sensitive documents off-site without tracking – and ‘burn bags’ meant to ensure the safe destruction of materials were left open and unattended in hallways,” she said.

“This has been going on for years,” a former employee said.

Another said that the justices were “not masters of information security protocol.”….

https://conservativebrief.com/investigation-court-70573/

Three Berries

so it was your thinking that Santos was an "Obvious Plant".

you are starting you very own conspiracy theory to justify how someone like Santos lied their way to a Republican House Seat.

i guess its easier to believe he was a plant as to see it for what it is..........Republican voters dont care about the character of the person they vote for as long as they sing the Republican tune.

RHINO - Republican In Name Only..........this describes the MAGA base.

Trump endorsed how many people this past mid-term election and how many lost? Let Trump the Terrible run again and he will show just how petty and childish he is.

peace
Trump is about 90% wins on his endorsements. Suck it up just more BS from the playground crowd.

Three Berries

Clandestine
@WarClandestine

1) Since the public are on the topic of China, let’s share a video from The Ministry of National Defense from the PRC, on 3/25/22. Americans are largely unaware that China has also been demanding for investigations into the US biological activity in Ukraine and abroad.

2) Wu Qian elaborates on the PRC’s stance on US MIL involvement in the biolabs in Ukraine, as well as the “many locations of US overseas biolabs [that] saw outbreaks of rare infections diseases.” Chinese MIL are demanding answers. Link to source CCTV.

Pn9P7smk

3) So for those wondering why China would militaristically escalate against the United States, well they are openly demanding for clarifications as to why dangerous pathogens are ‘leaking’ from US labs worldwide. They are openly asking for transparency.

https://twitter.com/WarClandestine

4) To be clear, I’m not insinuating the Chinese are to be trusted, I’m pointing out that they are already exuding militaristic posture towards the US. And it’s allegedly to do with the US biological malfeasance in Ukraine. Whether it’s true or not, Russia and China are pissed.

5) The crazy part is, 99.99% of the US population have no idea that China and Russia made these allegations. Meanwhile, US biological malfeasance has been the main conversation of the International diplomatic community since March, 2022.

6) So for those who are concerned this could be an escalation into WW3, I’ve got news for you. We are already in WW3. Russia, China, and the rest of the world have been under biological attack since December 2019, possibly before then. Eventually, they will strike back. /END

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Clandestine
@WarClandestine

1) Since the public are on the topic of China, let’s share a video from The Ministry of National Defense from the PRC, on 3/25/22. Americans are largely unaware that China has also been demanding for investigations into the US biological activity in Ukraine and abroad.

2) Wu Qian elaborates on the PRC’s stance on US MIL involvement in the biolabs in Ukraine, as well as the “many locations of US overseas biolabs [that] saw outbreaks of rare infections diseases.” Chinese MIL are demanding answers. Link to source CCTV.

Pn9P7smk

3) So for those wondering why China would militaristically escalate against the United States, well they are openly demanding for clarifications as to why dangerous pathogens are ‘leaking’ from US labs worldwide. They are openly asking for transparency.

https://twitter.com/WarClandestine

4) To be clear, I’m not insinuating the Chinese are to be trusted, I’m pointing out that they are already exuding militaristic posture towards the US. And it’s allegedly to do with the US biological malfeasance in Ukraine. Whether it’s true or not, Russia and China are pissed.

5) The crazy part is, 99.99% of the US population have no idea that China and Russia made these allegations. Meanwhile, US biological malfeasance has been the main conversation of the International diplomatic community since March, 2022.

6) So for those who are concerned this could be an escalation into WW3, I’ve got news for you. We are already in WW3. Russia, China, and the rest of the world have been under biological attack since December 2019, possibly before then. Eventually, they will strike back. /END

Well that is plain dumb. The Chinese are just playing a song to the goofy Q type people since they raised the issue. (and you are listening) Quite obviously (public record) that China was collaborating with the US in many of these labs.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Fat chance of that happening.

The pattern is 1 say something outlandishly Trump-like 2 act indignant someone challenges him 3 ask a ridiculous question instead of facing anything head-on 4 claim that anyone else is the childish one 5 switch the subject.

Nowhere in there is the "show proof" step.

Prepare for derision and dodging.

Three Berries

Well that is plain dumb. The Chinese are just playing a song to the goofy Q type people since they raised the issue. (and you are listening) Quite obviously (public record) that China was collaborating with the US in many of these labs.
They are saying the same thing and Russians too at the UN. Q yer way out of that.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
They are saying the same thing and Russians too at the UN. Q yer way out of that.
You just don't get it do ya? Remember what Powell said at the UN and Khrushchev? We know that was not propaganda directed at a specific mindless crowd, don't we?

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Gotta admit, I do miss the Trump Tax Cut that expired for us plebeians this year. Oh well, just means my return is smaller. Guess I didn't give the Feds that much of a free loan this year. :LOL:

Three Berries

You just don't get it do ya? Remember what Powell said at the UN and Khrushchev? We know that was not propaganda directed at a specific mindless crowd, don't we?
The US legalized government issued propaganda to the media under Obama. when they 'modernized' the Smith–Mundt Act in 2012.

buzzmobile

Veteran
The earthquake struck in an area that has been torn apart by more than a decade of civil war in Syria.
Perhaps the earthquake was directed at the combatants on the Turkey Syria border. Crypto.com Arena would have been a better target for Divine punishment.

God works in mysterious ways.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
7.8 on the Richter scale. damn! that's a big one! God is being right up front & obvious, if it was actually Her... saw pictures of structural damage to centuries old castles, walls, etc.