What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Morcheeba*

Veteran
We need to see the videos and have hearings to see just how much involvement the government had in the riots. Now that the traitors are out of control of the House Committees they can't hide behind redactions.

Adam Schiff can't help you now, Hunters become the Hunted....

oh, so now you need to see videos before you know who the criminals were on 1/06?

you should demand the same level of proof from your Fake News outlets & Q before believing their lies.

you didnt have this level of proof when you made up the Fake News that Santos was an "Obvious Plant" yet you tried to pedal that Fake News.

Did you not watch the events of 1/06 live? I did and it was the MAGA base that broke windows, beat cops, vandalized property and were calling for the hanging of Mike Pence....not antifa or blm.

peace

Morcheeba*

Veteran
We need to see the videos and have hearings to see just how much involvement the government had in the riots. Now that the traitors are out of control of the House Committees they can't hide behind redactions.

can you at least admit that those people who broke windows, beat cops and vandalized and stole government property SHOULD be prosecuted?

I think they all should, regardless of party affiliation.

peace

Morcheeba*

Veteran

I dont give a damn about Adam Schiff..........you have me confused with someone else or you are Assuming things again.

if Republicans want to go after Hunter im ok with that. If he committed crimes, Lock him up.....but dont act like that investigation isnt politically motivated, kinda like the Lets get Hillary investigation of Benghazi.

and McCarthy admitted Benghazi was done to hurt Hillary, aka politically motivated.

please dont assume im a clinton supporter because i used the Benghazi investigation as an example.

peace

Morcheeba*

Veteran
3berries,

question everything you believe politically because you are a Tool.

you are getting manipulated by people who dont care about people like you. they are feeding you Fake News for an agenda that only benefits them.

They even got you fabricating fake news to justify why/how a liar got elected by Republicans and NO MAGA politician is speaking out against Santos.

this should make you question those who choose not to speak out against Santos and call for him to do what his constituents want, for him to Resign.

wake up or continue looking foolish.

peace

audiohi

Veteran
3berries,

question everything you believe politically because you are a Tool.

you are getting manipulated by people who dont care about people like you. they are feeding you Fake News for an agenda that only benefits them.

They even got you fabricating fake news to justify why/how a liar got elected by Republicans and NO MAGA politician is speaking out against Santos.

this should make you question those who choose not to speak out against Santos and call for him to do what his constituents want, for him to Resign.

wake up or continue looking foolish.

peace

Romney spoke out against Santos.

We all know know berries feels about Romney

Three Berries

I dont give a damn about Adam Schiff..........you have me confused with someone else or you are Assuming things again.

if Republicans want to go after Hunter im ok with that. If he committed crimes, Lock him up.....but dont act like that investigation isnt politically motivated, kinda like the Lets get Hillary investigation of Benghazi.

and McCarthy admitted Benghazi was done to hurt Hillary, aka politically motivated.

please dont assume im a clinton supporter because i used the Benghazi investigation as an example.

peace
Well Adam Schiff has caused the Progressive movement great harm, leading the way with two failed impeachments. But it is what he is trying to hide (with those impeachments) that will spread though the Dems like cancer..

Benghazi was meant to hide the arms we stole from Libya to send to Syria after over overthrowing Kaddafi because he was going on the gold standard abandoning the Petro Dollar. Same for Saddam Hussein of Iraq.

Morcheeba*

Veteran
Well Adam Schiff has caused the Progressive movement great harm, leading the way with two failed impeachments. But it is what he is trying to hide (with those impeachments) that will spread though the Dems like cancer..

Benghazi was meant to hide the arms we stole from Libya to send to Syria after over overthrowing Kaddafi because he was going on the gold standard abandoning the Petro Dollar. Same for Saddam Hussein of Iraq.

you comprehensions issues are showing again. i dont care about schiff or the allegations you post because you misunderstand things often, you believe lies and you even make up Fake News so i take your thought toward schiff with a grain of salt.

Time will tell how many things you believe will come true but i feel time will not be kind to what you believe.

per McCarthy, Benghazi was done to hurt hillary. at least she had the guts to sit and answer questions in the republican witch hunt because she had nothing to hide.

peace

Three Berries

Wake up. Yes that's the purpose. What do you do though when the NPCs don't look at evidence? Sooner or later you will lose your MSM backing because they are just as much traitors to this country as the politicians corrupting it.

Morcheeba*

Veteran
3berries,

can you at least admit that those people who broke windows, beat cops and vandalized and stole government property SHOULD be prosecuted?

OR, do you still need to see the videos before answering?

peace

Three Berries

3berries,

peace
Let me know when they start prosecuting all the BLM and Antifa rioters.

Three Berries

One of the reasons for Defund the Police is the eventual policing will be done by private sources, aka gangs for the most part. Here is Illinois wanting to shift the policing of gas station crimes to private biz..... Just more Chitcago stuff....

State Lawmaker Wants Armed Guards in All Chicago Gas Stations – NBC5 (Chicago)

"This legislation wrongly shifts the responsibility of public safety from government agencies to individual retailers, which already pay significant taxes to fund law enforcement," said Rob Karr, President of the Illinois Retail Merchant's Association.

audiohi

Veteran
y4nll5sm8eea1.jpg

Morcheeba*

Veteran

equivocation, assumption and changing the subject.

its a simple answer that has nothing to do with any other antifa / blm people who broke laws instead of peacefully protesting.

so ill make my own assumption then.

3berries ONLY wants justice if those people who committed crimes during the 01/06 storming of the capital. When his awaited videos show it was MAGA people then he thinks they did nothing wrong.

peace

Morcheeba*

Veteran
3berries,

anyone from antifa / blm or any other group, regardless of political affiliation, that commits crimes during protests then they should be charged and held accountable for their actions.

ill try again............

peace

Morcheeba*

Veteran
3berries,

its very sad and telling that you chose not to answer a simple question that those who commit crimes during protests should be held accountable regardless of their political party affiliation.

peace