What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Three Berries

Morcheeba*

Veteran
3berries,

im not pedaling anything.

Im calling out your Fake News / lie that Santos was a Dem-plant.

typical baseless attack of someone pushing deep state BS when you have been called out for lying and pushing Fake News.

Do you get the fact that the MAGA base are the RHINO's.

you are the clueless one pedaling Fake News and its been proven you have a problem reading and comprehending things.

so now Santos is a RHINO......at least you admit that he is a Republican.

peace

Three Berries

3berries,

im not pedaling anything.

Im calling out your Fake News / lie that Santos was a Dem-plant.

typical baseless attack of someone pushing deep state BS when you have been called out for lying and pushing Fake News.

Do you get the fact that the MAGA base are the RHINO's.

you are the clueless one pedaling Fake News and its been proven you have a problem reading and comprehending things.

so now Santos is a RHINO......at least you admit that he is a Republican.

peace
We of course he is a republican. That's the party HE chose. RINOs are no better that Democrats. The GOP party chair is a Romney and has presided over 4 losing campaigns in a row now. RINOS suck worse than Dems.

Three Berries

Q says we have a special place for Soros....

The Post’s editorial board provides quite a bit of evidence in order to back up its claim.

The story notes Soros’s financing of “fact-checkers” and tech companies in order to control the narrative, his ties to the White House and, perhaps most heinously, his funding of progressive, soft-on-crime district attorneys across the country.

The billionaire has devoted $40 million towards this cause (per the Post), which one Heritage Foundation report refers to as the “rogue prosecutor movement.”

“[Soros-funded prosecutors] brazenly usurp the constitutional role of the legislative branch by refusing to prosecute entire categories of crime, abuse the role of the county prosecutor, fail to protect victims of crime, and ignore the rising crime rates that flow from their radical policies,” the authors of the report wrote.

Three Berries

FoBjD5kaIAAIBhR

audiohi

Veteran
We of course he is a republican. That's the party HE chose. RINOs are no better that Democrats. The GOP party chair is a Romney and has presided over 4 losing campaigns in a row now. RINOS suck worse than Dems.

but you support trump and trump supports romney.

weird.

Morcheeba*

Veteran

i give you credit for acknowledging the Truth, that Santos is a Republican voted in by Republicans.

where did you see / hear that Santos was a democrat posing and running as a republican?

It's what you wanted to believe so you posted that Fake News in this thread.

You should be more careful what you believe from your news outlets because the source of your Santos Fake News in conning you.

peace

Three Berries

i give you credit for acknowledging the Truth, that Santos is a Republican voted in by Republicans.

where did you see / hear that Santos was a democrat posing and running as a republican?

It's what you wanted to believe so you posted that Fake News in this thread.

You should be more careful what you believe from your news outlets because the source of your Santos Fake News in conning you.

The guy is a lair and a fraud. Completely misrepresented himself. You can believe what you want. Don't you think fraud is a crime?
What Fake News are you talking about. if you are going to call me out at least post what you are accusing.

Last edited:

Three Berries

Durham! What are they hiding?

The information remains so secret that Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz had to censor it from his recently released 500-plus-page report on the FBI’s investigation of Clinton, and even withhold it from Congress.

The contents of the secret intelligence document — which purport to show that Lynch informed the Clinton campaign she’d make sure the FBI didn't push too hard — were included in the inspector general’s original draft. But in the official IG report issued June 14, the information was tucked into a classified appendix to the report and entirely blanked out.

“The information was classified at such a high level by the intelligence community that it limited even the members [of Congress] who can see it, as well as the staffs,” Horowitz explained last week to annoyed Republican members of the Senate Judiciary Committee, which has oversight authority over Justice and the FBI.

Morcheeba*

Veteran
The guy is a lair and a fraud. Completely misrepresented himself. You can believe what you want. Don't you think fraud is a crime?
What Fake News are you talking about. if you are going to call me out at least post what you are accusing.

I thought I was clear on the content of the Fake News you posted but i'll tell you again but read it slow this time.

Fake News is claiming Santos is an obvious plant. from the top of pg 896

Santos is a liar and Fraud, kinda like Trump.

peace

Three Berries

I thought I was clear on the content of the Fake News you posted but i'll tell you again but read it slow this time.

Fake News is claiming Santos is an obvious plant. from the top of pg 896

Santos is a liar and Fraud, kinda like Trump.

peace
So what Fake News was I using? How is Trump a Fraud?

Do you deny that Santos misrepresented himself when running for office?

Morcheeba*

Veteran
So what Fake News was I using? How is Trump a Fraud?

Do you deny that Santos misrepresented himself when running for office?
i posted what fake news but here it is AGAIN....you said Santos was an obvious plant which is Fake News.

Santos lied about his education, work career, that his mom died in the 9/11 attack.........BUT he is a Republican, not an imposter planted by anyone and certainly not a democrat posing as a Republican conning republican voters.

if you still dont understand where you posted Fake News regarding Santos then its no wonder you believe the Fake News pedaled by Q & other media outlets.

peace

Three Berries

i posted what fake news but here it is AGAIN....you said Santos was an obvious plant which is Fake News.

Santos lied about his education, work career, that his mom died in the 9/11 attack.........BUT he is a Republican, not an imposter planted by anyone and certainly not a democrat posing as a Republican conning republican voters.

if you still dont understand where you posted Fake News regarding Santos then its no wonder you believe the Fake News pedaled by Q & other media outlets.

peace
I guess it depends on what you consider a plant. What fake news did I use, my opinion? How do you know he wasn't recruited by Democrats for this or even the RINO branch Republicans? Have you ever heard of a Judas Goat? Do you know what a RINO is?

He ran as a Republican on the ballot but grossly misrepresented himself.

You put way to much weight on a Republican being in lockstep like the Dems are party wise. Last thing the current GOP/RINO party wants is Trump running. They are the swamp too.