What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
25762.jpg

comfy markoth

What is it you believe in? This is a thread about Q and the Great Awakening. If you ridicule this then you are not exactly looking for the truth. If you rely on the MSM and the government and Google for your info than you know exactly what they want you to know.

Twitter is a great example. Though not yet free of interference by the government and censoring speech, it is open now to both sides. What happened? The Libs left for the most part (or threatened to) when a contrarian viewpoint is offered. Complained of hate speech. And the bots come back flooding those viewpoints with MSM blathering viewpoints.

It's like sitting with your eyes closed and thinking you are invisible.

Much of this is US centric politics but the real goals are way beyond that. Most opposing the Q viewpoint can't tell you what it is other than the MSM promoted Shamamn or Qanon caricatures.

Most people do not know who the enemy is. You don't have to believe in Q as the Globalist will continue to enslave you regardless, your rights slowly stripped away. When you wake up to the control of the Globalsit over society and the suppression of knowledge then you have experienced the Great Awakening.

Prepare for the truth as the Best is Yet to Come for mankind.

All i can do is facepalm.... you are so disillusioned by reality that it's easier for you believe in bootleg tarot cards served up from random troll calling themselves 'Q' and a conman fraud who's going to "save the world".

Reality is chaotic, i accept this fact.... there is no Q man in the clouds and trump is not going to "save the world".
Jeeeezus Christ.... :rolleyes:

Morcheeba*

Veteran
3berries,

what about Santos and the lie he was a Dem-plant?

what is your, or Q's, justification as to why they are not investigating this imposter?

why hasnt McCarthy started an investigation into how Santos got $700k to loan his campaign to get that house seat?

are you ignoring me because you have no explanations or proof to support the Alternate Fact that republicans were duped by the Dem-plant Santos.

Just admit that this is what MAGA Republicans are all about.

peace

Three Berries

3berries,

what about Santos and the lie he was a Dem-plant?

what is your, or Q's, justification as to why they are not investigating this imposter?

why hasnt McCarthy started an investigation into how Santos got $700k to loan his campaign to get that house seat?

are you ignoring me because you have no explanations or proof to support the Alternate Fact that republicans were duped by the Dem-plant Santos.

Just admit that this is what MAGA Republicans are all about.

peace
Whatabout it?

armedoldhippy

Veteran
I've been living off dad jokes about Q and Jordan Peterson for a few years now. My son has reliably informed me that no one listens to either now, and that it's all Bill Gates fault.
no one listens to Q or Peterson & it's Bills fault? or no one listens to the jokes about them? and everything else is Bills fault. i got confused right off the bat...:dunno:

Chi13

ICMag Donor
no one listens to Q or Peterson & it's Bills fault? or no one listens to the jokes about them? and everything else is Bills fault. i got confused right off the bat...:dunno:
So did I. You're not alone. I think he meant no one listens to Q or JP. Everything that happens is Bill Gates fault, and this has nothing to do with either Q or JP. However, he mumbles so anything is possible. I may have misheard.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Everything that happens is Bill Gates fault,
this, taken literally, means that Bill is also gonna get the credit for the good things that occurred. "everything" covers the credit and blame. and all of this time i thought Musk was the super-villain. wow... :dunno:

Three Berries

Hunter Biden's business partner was tasked with transferring sensitive papers from Joe Biden's vice presidential office to the University of Delaware - papers that were sensitive enough to require the involvement of White House lawyers, DailyMail.com can reveal.

The revelation is the latest piece of evidence tying Hunter to the president's potential mishandling of classified documents.

Eric Schwerin, Hunter's Rosemont Seneca partner who handled Joe's taxes and personal affairs, was in charge of moving an archive of 1,850 boxes of files from the vice president's DC office that were being donated to the University of Delaware in 2010.

Morcheeba*

Veteran
3berries,

you post up bullshit and then cant back up your lies when pressed.

ill ask again............

do you still believe Santos is a Democrat posing as a Republican in an attempt to make Republicans look bad?

Trump did that.

peace

Three Berries

3berries,

you post up bullshit and then cant back up your lies when pressed.

ill ask again............

do you still believe Santos is a Democrat posing as a Republican in an attempt to make Republicans look bad?

Trump did that.

peace
What imposter? He's a lying RINO.

Q would want the present GOP gone as they are worthless. Most are corrupt.

Go pedal you deep State BS somewhere else if you are so clueless.