What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
there is another member that turbo posts like mcnoodle and that member, @HEMPY, post a lot in the Mr Nice forum.

im sure its just coincidence and im sure there is a very small % of members that turbo post like mcnoodle.

Anyway, Thank you hempy & crew for arming me with the ammunition to feed to republicans around me to show them who they are in alignment with and the stupid shit they believe.

Trump followers..............are you tired of Winning yet?

Toxic Trumpism is getting old and True Conservatives around me are abandoning Anything Trump so the great awakening is people starting to see how the Trump led RINOS are not a path to winning.

Republican leadership is a joke...........you guys cant even come to a consensus and elect a leader b/c of the radical element that has no interest in governing or anything bipartisan.

Tell me how winning feels.

peace

MAGA has gone rabid in their disgust for the Republicans who aren't in Trump's pocket.

The division that they had initially hoped would include the rest of the GOP whilst fighting the Democratic party is now backfiring and completely their fault.

In traditional Trump fashion, MAGA is now accusing anybody that doesn't buy bullshit as RINO.

The GOP has just about had it.

moose eater

I'm surprised if he doesn't have a sock puppet somewhere.

But I doubt that moderator status is ever laid upon that kind of stable genius.

I have to say that I was fascinated by the extent of absurdity that has permeated a percentage of our fellow citizens.

Hempy gave me insight to the type of thinking that allowed Trump to be elected and worshipped. I am grateful for the knowledge.

It's sadly more obvious than ever that the need for the constant influx of propaganda is now progressing to the need to repeat propaganda.
Hempy immediately came back briefly after his 'departure' under another nom de plume, and another dimwitteed member greeted him openly, as though that would be a wise thing to do, considering the circumstances of his initial departure....

At that time, there was another vote or 2 suspiciously cast in favor of the Great Awakening being a real and happening thing; tell-tale signs of Hempy's reincarnation, and ironically, not voting just once.

Hempy in support of multiple-I.D.-based voter fraud, after all of the voter fraud allegations??!! Say it ain't so!!!

Last edited:

Chi13

ICMag Donor
he ain't coming back...not only perma-banned but in the spam file as well...

luckily you can simply re-read the thread and wait breathlessly for shit to not happen the same as if he were still here
So does that mean he can log in but can't post? It's just when I hover over Hempy's name it says he's been here recently. An impotent ghost?

Nothing can stop nothing. (just for you hemp)

NOTHING. :rasta:

I know gloating isn't very adult but neither is the Great Steaming Pile of Shit.

Three Berries

MAGA has gone rabid in their disgust for the Republicans who aren't in Trump's pocket.

The division that they had initially hoped would include the rest of the GOP whilst fighting the Democratic party is now backfiring and completely their fault.

In traditional Trump fashion, MAGA is now accusing anybody that doesn't buy bullshit as RINO.

The GOP has just about had it.
Yes get rid of the RINO GOP. McDaniel is a Romney.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Maybe part of the reason the Admins/Gypsy did away with negative rep in the format, though some still use PMs for that. Skirmishes kept at times to 'behind the curtain'.

I miss that system... green or red... I used to appreciate the negative rep as much as the positive. Knowing where people stand is far more important than where they stand usually.

moose eater

I miss that system... green or red... I used to appreciate the negative rep as much as the positive. Knowing where people stand is far more important than where they stand usually.
I think the jury's out on that for me. There've been lots of people here who tend to unintentionally lend credence to the prohibitionists' postulations that cannabis use delays personality and maturity development.

Many a time I've hoped that voters didn't read the Speakers Corner stuff before voting on legalization in their respective home states or communities.

Morcheeba*

Veteran
Yes get rid of the RINO GOP. McDaniel is a Romney.

please show me where I confused you with hempy.

i figured i ask again since you decided not to answer.

at least be man enough and admit you were wrong.

or just be quiet and it will be proof of how & why you believe the MAGA BS. if you abandon critical thinking and let others tell you what to believe then your a prisoner of what you know, even if what you believe is BS.

peace

Latest posts

Latest posts