What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Three Berries

ec6fb39cee17f38fd5453b721c43c0a2454c5d5e627badde116108d57b3f8574.png

moose eater

if he's as bad as it sounds, he'll be fucking her by the time puberty hits...
By the sounds of it, more likely renting her out. He appears to be a very sad, reprehensible, contemptible human being.

If jailed in the US, in most state-run facilities, and any of his victims were underage, he might want to keep a third eye open on the back of his head on the regular.

Shit happens in the world where the law of the jungle is still supreme.

audiohi

Veteran
Watch Brazil. Timing is everything. Think about the timing of Elon Musk taking control of Twitter as it relates to what is coming in Brazil.

lol

I wonder if Bolsonaro enjoyed his time in Florida while fleeing from Brazil.

He was probably at that failed New Years press conference that trump held at Mar a Lago.

The one that no reporters chose to attend. Not even Newsmax.

https%3A%2F%2Fd1e00ek4ebabms.cloudfront.net%2Fproduction%2F5d2d21a8-b108-4781-a8b6-c0c462c9c48c.jpg

Last edited:

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
I'm surprised if he doesn't have a sock puppet somewhere.

But I doubt that moderator status is ever laid upon that kind of stable genius.

I have to say that I was fascinated by the extent of absurdity that has permeated a percentage of our fellow citizens.

Hempy gave me insight to the type of thinking that allowed Trump to be elected and worshipped. I am grateful for the knowledge.

It's sadly more obvious than ever that the need for the constant influx of propaganda is now progressing to the need to repeat propaganda.

Three Berries

I'm surprised if he doesn't have a sock puppet somewhere.

But I doubt that moderator status is ever laid upon that kind of stable genius.

I have to say that I was fascinated by the extent of absurdity that has permeated a percentage of our fellow citizens.

Hempy gave me insight to the type of thinking that allowed Trump to be elected and worshipped. I am grateful for the knowledge.

It's sadly more obvious than ever that the need for the constant influx of propaganda is now progressing to the need to repeat propaganda.
Lets Go Brandon!!!

TDS seems to be incurable. Even when he has been out of office for +two years. Even when you think you got him this time. Even when you get his taxes and see nothing illegal.

Two phony impeachments and the Jan6 waste of money. Go Blue!

Morcheeba*

Veteran
I was not looking. I just noticed a barrage of posts in a very hempy like fashion. And not many people here even attempt to fill multiple pages per day.... after day

I'm probably wrong. Maybe
there is another member that turbo posts like mcnoodle and that member, @HEMPY, post a lot in the Mr Nice forum.

im sure its just coincidence and im sure there is a very small % of members that turbo post like mcnoodle.

Anyway, Thank you hempy & crew for arming me with the ammunition to feed to republicans around me to show them who they are in alignment with and the stupid shit they believe.

Trump followers..............are you tired of Winning yet?

Toxic Trumpism is getting old and True Conservatives around me are abandoning Anything Trump so the great awakening is people starting to see how the Trump led RINOS are not a path to winning.

Republican leadership is a joke...........you guys cant even come to a consensus and elect a leader b/c of the radical element that has no interest in governing or anything bipartisan.

Tell me how winning feels.

peace

Three Berries

there is another member that turbo posts like mcnoodle and that member, @HEMPY, post a lot in the Mr Nice forum.

im sure its just coincidence and im sure there is a very small % of members that turbo post like mcnoodle.

Anyway, Thank you hempy & crew for arming me with the ammunition to feed to republicans around me to show them who they are in alignment with and the stupid shit they believe.

Trump followers..............are you tired of Winning yet?

Toxic Trumpism is getting old and True Conservatives around me are abandoning Anything Trump so the great awakening is people starting to see how the Trump led RINOS are not a path to winning.

Republican leadership is a joke...........you guys cant even come to a consensus and elect a leader b/c of the radical element that has no interest in governing or anything bipartisan.

Tell me how winning feels.

peace
I'm proud to be confused for Hempy. Your deductive skills are worthless!

Morcheeba*

Veteran
...and the Jan6 waste of money....

a waste of money to try and find out how, who and why people stormed the capital, broke into the capital, vandalized the capital, trump supporters were crawling all over the capital like roaches on food in a back alley.

But it wasnt a waste of money to go after Hillary for Benghazi only to have Kevin McCarthy to admit on video that the Benghazi investigation was a politically motivated one to hurt hillary.

what happened to the claim / lie that BLM or ANTIFA were the ones carrying trump flags and wearing trump schwag on 1/06...........and now Trump wants to pardon those who beat capital police and were searching for certain lawmakers to hang.

peace

Three Berries

a waste of money to try and find out how, who and why people stormed the capital, broke into the capital, vandalized the capital, trump supporters were crawling all over the capital like roaches on food in a back alley.

But it wasnt a waste of money to go after Hillary for Benghazi only to have Kevin McCarthy to admit on video that the Benghazi investigation was a politically motivated one to hurt hillary.

what happened to the claim / lie that BLM or ANTIFA were the ones carrying trump flags and wearing trump schwag on 1/06...........and now Trump wants to pardon those who beat capital police and were searching for certain lawmakers to hang.

peace
Who was in charge of security and why did they refuse the offers of help?

Morcheeba*

Veteran
I'm proud to be confused for Hempy. Your deductive skills are worthless!

show me where i confused you with hempy.

you reading comprehensions skills are worthless...........its no wonder you believe the shit lies the MAGA media feeds its basket of deplorables.

peace

Latest posts

Latest posts