What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Three Berries

The Federal Reserve sellout?

Now what am I going to do with that new connection?

Walk me through your dance by number routine....

No.

Wait.

How about you just tidy it up to one long spiel or maybe just give me the punchline?

Let me guess...

Hunter Biden's laptop.

Or...

Hillary....

Maybe...

Adrenochrome riddled commies out to steal your kids...???
All true Unfortunaly. It's the Left's legacy.

audiohi

Veteran
maanes7qhy8a1.jpeg

audiohi

Veteran
What's that do to the Climate Change EV revolution?

Ford Lightning owner powers home essentials for 2 days and still had battery left in the tank​

https://electrek.co/2022/12/28/ford-lightning-owner-powers-home-essentials-for-2-days/

Ford was the first in the US to offer bidirectional charging capabilities on an electric truck with Intelligent Backup Power, which “provides full-home power for up to three days or as long as ten days,” depending on energy usage.

The Ford Lightning also includes Pro Power Onboard, providing up to 9.6 kW of power spread across 11 outlets, including a 240V outlet in the bed.

And the best part, when the power was restored, the Lightning still had 65% of its battery left.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Jail is going to be hard when he finds out that there are no Big Macs at the commissary.
i'm sure his loving wife will bring him a few before she files for divorce & leaves for Europe, Tahiti, wherever. maybe Musk is looking for an older woman......anyone here think she'll be as popular as Jackie Kennedy was after losing her husband?

moose eater

screw the Joos and their huge Bics in the sky! who's sending us all of this snow & below freezing temps? :chin: could it, too, be controlled by...
Didn't you know? It's that nefarious HAARP Project; they -say- they're studying the ionosphere and radio communications under various conditions, but the Q-People and Nick Begich III REALLY know.. It's all about mind AND weather control. Maybe why I feel cloudy...