What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters
M

member 505892

Remember in 2020 when Trump tweeted that he had to make the toughest decision of his life and asked the people to pray? Could it have been related to Warpspeed?
Calculated? In all wars there are Casualties.. My thoughts are that if he didn't release the vax under EUA it would have been mandatory but not until much much later. The shutdown was to last many years with far more casualties and then everyone holocausted. The way he played it, the war is already almost over. Hopefully there is a way to reverse the damage. I think a lot more will be understood in the history books of the future.

He's playing checkers and y'all think he's a chess grandmaster.... AMAZIN'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0F8m...=FOX13NewsUtah

https://www.thewrap.com/trump-fox-news-covid-19-vaccine/

M

member 505892

The strategy here is what Donald Rumsfeld would call a "known unknown." What are your thoughts? Do you trust the vax? What about Kamala Harris saying she would not recommend any vaccine from Trump?

Pretty much trust it.... tbh haven't bothered to research it much, as there's hardly any covid where i live.
I think over 50's are the priority in Australia and i'm under 50.... so, if it comes to a time that my doctor recommends it, i'll ask if he had it and do a little research and probably take it.
I haven't had a flu shot ever i don't think, maybe when i was a child but i don't question tetanus shots when i need them, so unless there's some major swathe of people dying from the covid vaccine, i don't see my mind changing.

If you hadn't noticed already, there aren't many people i would trust less that DJT, but i think he could care less about most of what he says, he just HAS TO TALK and be heard 24/7, and his opinion on vaccines means zero to me.... i wont be first in line but i'm not going to reject it if it seems like the smart thing to do.

Hempy McNoodle

BkYPotrh.png

Hempy McNoodle

Page 41-42
https://img1.wsimg.com/blobby/go/3c6a0774-cfad-46fa-aa97-af5aa5e74f00/M for PI file stamped.pdf

D. Whistleblower Testimony: 45,000 Deaths Caused by the Vaccines
Plaintiffs’ expert Jane Doe45 is a computer programmer with subject matter expertise in the healthcare data analytics field, and access to Medicare and Medicaid data maintained by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) (see Declaration of Jane Doe at Exhibit D). Over the last 20 years, she has developed over 100 distinct healthcare fraud detection algorithms for use in the public and private sectors. In her expert opinion, VAERS under-reports deaths caused by the Vaccines by a conservative factor of at least 5. As of July 9, 2021, VAERS reported 9,048 deaths associated with the Vaccines. Jane Doe queried data from CMS medical claims, and has determined that the number of deaths occurring with 3 days of injection with the Vaccines exceeds those reported by VAERS by a factor of at least 5, indicating that the true number of deaths caused by the Vaccines is at least 45,000. She notes that in the 1976 Swine Flu vaccine campaign (in which 25% of the U.S. population at that time, 55 million Americans, were vaccinated), the Swine Flu vaccine was deemed dangerous and unsafe, and removed from the market, even though the vaccine resulted in only 53 deaths. The gross and willful under-reporting of Vaccine-caused deaths, which is substantiated by Jane Doe’s Declaration, and also by other independent data points considered as part of Plaintiffs’ due diligence, is profoundly important on a number of levels. This evidence increases the likelihood of Plaintiffs’ success on the merits by: (1) making it impossible (a) that the DHHS Secretary can reasonably conclude, as required by § 360bbb–3(c)(2)(B), that “the known and potential benefits of [the Vaccines] outweigh the known and potential risks of [the Vaccines]”, (b) that the DHHS Secretary has succeeded in creating conditions, as required by § 360bbb– 3(e)(1)(A)(i)(II) and (ii)(II), that ensure that healthcare professionals and Vaccine candidates are informed of the “significant known and potential [ ] risks” of the Vaccines, and (c) that the DHHS Secretary has succeeded in creating conditions, as required by § 360bbb–3(e)(1)(A)(iii), for the monitoring and reporting of adverse events; and (2) sealing Plaintiffs’ argument that the FDA’s “citizen petition” process (discussed infra in section III(1)) is “inadequate and not efficacious” and that its pursuit by Plaintiffs would have been a “futile gesture” by showing Defendants’ bad faith. The evidence makes it irrefutable that Plaintiffs and others in the public will suffer irreparable injury (discussed infra in section III(2)) if this Motion is denied. Finally, the evidence tilts the balance of hardships and public interest (discussed infra in Section III(3) decisively in favor of Plaintiffs.

Hempy McNoodle

But what about Warpspeed??

Could be a reverse psychology tactic...
https://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow...c-vaccines-takes-dramatic-turn-worse-n1274359

I have also entertained the idea that we are already infected with something or many things such as cancer bioweapons from past vaccines, but because those matters cannot yet be publicly disclosed, it is possible that the Covid vax is actually a covert treatment. ..Just speculation of course. But, the article linked above sure does show how ridiculous the US mainstream fakenews propaganda machine is.

Latest posts

Latest posts