What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Chi13

ICMag Donor
Without getting into your blind trust in designated others to inform you about the world, I'll say this: you don't understand what science actually is. You think it's a set of facts that special smart people tell everyone else. Not true. It's not even a body of facts, but rather a method of testing theories....period.

You think it's dangerous for people to do their own research about "scientific matters"? Do you not get that literally everything is a scientific matter?

Yes, cannabis growers tend to be the types to think for themselves and do research, not always about growing plants. That you think this is dangerous is laughable. Indoor cannabis growing stands on the shoulders of such people.

That article you posted again is hideous propaganda.
I have a very good understanding of what science actually is, having a parent who is a scientist. I have been taught to think for myself, and to question. But thanks for pointing out what you think you know about me. I have a background in social science research as well. If you think I have some blind trust of mainstream information, you would also be wrong.

Cannabis growers are great people. I'm one. It doesn't mean they are immune to bullshit, or somehow have insight that others don't.

From the "hideous propaganda" article from Forbes, a quote; "do not fool yourself: you are not doing research. You are seeking information to confirm your own biases and discredit any contrary opinions".

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Without getting into your blind trust in designated others to inform you about the world, I'll say this: you don't understand what science actually is. You think it's a set of facts that special smart people tell everyone else. Not true. It's not even a body of facts, but rather a method of testing theories....period.

You think it's dangerous for people to do their own research about "scientific matters"? Do you not get that literally everything is a scientific matter?

Yes, cannabis growers tend to be the types to think for themselves and do research, not always about growing plants. That you think this is dangerous is laughable. Indoor cannabis growing stands on the shoulders of such people.

That article you posted again is hideous propaganda.

Not outdoors?

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Generally speaking - I think that canna-growers over the years have had more time/leisure than those tied to a regular/corporate or government job - time to formulate some of the questions about our world - time to research these questions too - whether it be in the local library - and/or via the internet - its the time we have as the plants/flowers grow that enables us to possibly find out the answers to the questions we might have -

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Generally speaking - I think that canna-growers over the years have had more time/leisure than those tied to a regular/corporate or government job - time to formulate some of the questions about our world - time to research these questions too - whether it be in the local library - and/or via the internet - its the time we have as the plants/flowers grow that enables us to possibly find out the answers to the questions we might have -

Perhaps true of hobby growers but this is a unique perspective that farmers have leisure time.

Hempy McNoodle

This is what I've been waiting for. This is HUGE! America's Frontline Doctors just filed a lawsuit against The Dept of Health and Human Services to revoke the Emergency Use Authorization for the vaccine. They really lay it all out, including the info that just broke about the Lancet study on Hydroxychloriquine. It is now being understood that the patients were murdered with intentional overdoses (well beyond fatal). In that case, the study doctors are pointing their fingers at a seperate organization that sets the dosing standards. This is a MUST READ.

https://img1.wsimg.com/blobby/go/3c6a0774-cfad-46fa-aa97-af5aa5e74f00/M for PI file stamped.pdf

Hempy McNoodle

In my experience conspiracy theorists haven't got a clue when it comes to research. They think googling something equates to research, and seem to have zero idea about how to discern what might be a legitimate source. Even worse, they seem to think that the entire mainstream media is lying to them, whilst at the same time lapping up info from sites that are plainly biased bullshit, or worse, making money from the gullible. I see conspiracy theory as something akin to a belief in witchcraft, and will lead us into a new dark ages. Not to say that conspiracy never happens, or that the media don't lie, but there are folks like Hempy who simply believe in every alternative theory around.

Becomes even more dangerous when people do-their-own-research about scientific matters, as I see so often.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/starts...rch-when-it-comes-to-science/?sh=505f11b6535e

Sadly we see a lot of this on cannabis sites.

Here Chi13, read this..

https://img1.wsimg.com/blobby/go/3c6a0774-cfad-46fa-aa97-af5aa5e74f00/M for PI file stamped.pdf

It succinctly summarizes much of what I've already researched. A few weeks ago, when Fauci's emails were released, I asked the question on this thread (at least I think it was on this thread): Now that we know that there are treatments available and the government knows it, when will the EUA be withdrawn?

Hempy McNoodle

Covid-19: The inside story of the RECOVERY trial
https://www.bmj.com/content/370/bmj.m2670

"The trial’s hydroxychloroquine dosage"

"The high doses of hydroxychloroquine used in RECOVERY—800 mg at 0 and 6 hours followed by 400 mg at 12 hours and then every 12 hours for up to nine additional days—have raised concern among experts.

David Jayne, professor of clinical autoimmunity at Cambridge University, said that current recommended doses for rheumatologic disease are typically 300-400 mg/day and that the maximum dose for malaria has been 800 mg in the first 24 hours. “The reasons behind the dose selection in the RECOVERY trial are unclear,” he says. “Hydroxychloroquine overdose is associated with cardiovascular, neurological, and other toxicities, occurring with doses over 1500 mg, and higher doses are associated with fatality.” He is concerned that hydroxychloroquine toxicity may have contributed to the adverse outcomes and that conclusions based on these results may be unreliable.

Martin Landray, RECOVERY’s deputy chief investigator, says, “We did not choose these doses by accident. The dose comes from modelling by Nick White, professor of tropical medicine at the University of Oxford, and his team, who have extensive experience with this drug. They developed detailed pharmacokinetic models, considering the best way in which to rapidly achieve drug levels that might be high enough to kill the virus but not so high as to trigger toxicity. Their work has recently been published as a preprint on medRxiv.”"

Hempy McNoodle

Covid-19: The inside story of the RECOVERY trial
https://www.bmj.com/content/370/bmj.m2670

"The trial’s hydroxychloroquine dosage"

"The high doses of hydroxychloroquine used in RECOVERY—800 mg at 0 and 6 hours followed by 400 mg at 12 hours and then every 12 hours for up to nine additional days—have raised concern among experts.

David Jayne, professor of clinical autoimmunity at Cambridge University, said that current recommended doses for rheumatologic disease are typically 300-400 mg/day and that the maximum dose for malaria has been 800 mg in the first 24 hours. “The reasons behind the dose selection in the RECOVERY trial are unclear,” he says. “Hydroxychloroquine overdose is associated with cardiovascular, neurological, and other toxicities, occurring with doses over 1500 mg, and higher doses are associated with fatality.” He is concerned that hydroxychloroquine toxicity may have contributed to the adverse outcomes and that conclusions based on these results may be unreliable.

Martin Landray, RECOVERY’s deputy chief investigator, says, “We did not choose these doses by accident. The dose comes from modelling by Nick White, professor of tropical medicine at the University of Oxford, and his team, who have extensive experience with this drug. They developed detailed pharmacokinetic models, considering the best way in which to rapidly achieve drug levels that might be high enough to kill the virus but not so high as to trigger toxicity. Their work has recently been published as a preprint on medRxiv.”"

In summary...

Chris Whitty gave the order to give alleged Covid-19 patients lethal doses of Hydroxychloroquine to both kill them and sabotage trials

https://dailyexpose.co.uk/2021/06/2...oquine-to-both-kill-them-and-sabotage-trials/

Hempy McNoodle

Screenshot (14).png

Hempy McNoodle

But what about Warpspeed??

Remember in 2020 when Trump tweeted that he had to make the toughest decision of his life and asked the people to pray? Could it have been related to Warpspeed?
Calculated? In all wars there are Casualties.. My thoughts are that if he didn't release the vax under EUA it would have been mandatory but not until much much later. The shutdown was to last many years with far more casualties and then everyone holocausted. The way he played it, the war is already almost over. Hopefully there is a way to reverse the damage. I think a lot more will be understood in the history books of the future.