What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

audiohi

Veteran
Was it one of those phones that all of the Deep State criminals were using?? Trump surrounded himself with Deep State shitbags for very strategic reasons. Think: Fauci, Birx, etc.
Trump offered Bill Gates the position of Surgeon General, Gates boasted about turning it down because he had other projects to work on, lol.
Like Coordinating Event 201??

Maybe you were talking about this, then?

QAnon believers don't know how to handle Michael Flynn's ties to spyware firm behind Pegasus
"So is General Flynn a bad guy then?" asked one QAnon believer.​

https://mashable.com/article/michael...-group-pegasus

Hempy McNoodle

Maybe you were talking about this, then?

QAnon believers don't know how to handle Michael Flynn's ties to spyware firm behind Pegasus
"So is General Flynn a bad guy then?" asked one QAnon believer.​

https://mashable.com/article/michael...-group-pegasus

I have a feeling this is going to be awesome! Are we finally going to learn about Israeli subversion on the global scene?

I see no issue with trusting Flynn, whatsoever. I am more inclined to believe that this is just another part of "the plan." Maybe it is time to have a real focus on Israels influence on America..

It would be interesting if the phones were connected to the "pegesus scandle," but so far I haven't read anything about that. I will say that there are certainly great people in Israeli government working with the good people in our government and in other countries all around the world. This isn't a war where one country fights against another. This is a war against an international criminal terrorist cartel aka the Deep State.

I doubt many Q followers are really very concerned.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Well...maybe years? i told ya JC was comin back

Your SOUL...ya that's it. Right between the frontal lobes

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This is what I've been waiting for. This is HUGE! America's Frontline Doctors just filed a lawsuit against The Dept of Health and Human Services to revoke the Emergency Use Authorization for the vaccine. They really lay it all out, including the info that just broke about the Lancet study on Hydroxychloriquine. It is now being understood that the patients were murdered with intentional overdoses (well beyond fatal). In that case, the study doctors are pointing their fingers at a seperate organization that sets the dosing standards. This is a MUST READ.

https://img1.wsimg.com/blobby/go/3c6a0774-cfad-46fa-aa97-af5aa5e74f00/M for PI file stamped.pdf

Are we really frontline doctors? You've gotta be joking. Of course not; but it makes us feel cool and important and stuff to call ourselves that. We are not only not frontline doctors for Covid cases, we are not frontline doctors for anything. If you want to know the truth, we are just getting ready to take your money to help you get some drugs and animal dewormers for a mere 90 bucks, which you can easily get on your own but heck, we want your cash.

mr.brunch

Veteran
I have a feeling this is going to be awesome! Are we finally going to learn about Israeli subversion on the global scene?

I see no issue with trusting Flynn, whatsoever. I am more inclined to believe that this is just another part of "the plan." Maybe it is time to have a real focus on Israels influence on America..

It would be interesting if the phones were connected to the "pegesus scandle," but so far I haven't read anything about that. I will say that there are certainly great people in Israeli government working with the good people in our government and in other countries all around the world. This isn't a war where one country fights against another. This is a war against an international criminal terrorist cartel aka the Deep State.

I doubt many Q followers are really very concerned.

Flynn admitted to being a Russian asset and went to jail for it. Trumpus pardoned him.
and you trust either of them?
and unless I’m mistaken, Qtip hasn’t posted a damn thing since the election loss

audiohi

Veteran
Arizona GOP Audit Director Barred From Recount After Sharing Data Supporting Trump Loss
https://www.newsweek.com/arizona-go...er-sharing-data-supporting-trump-loss-1612791

The Arizona Republic reported on Friday evening that Ken Bennett, Arizona's former Secretary of State who has been described as the audit's "director," was barred from entering the building on the state fairgrounds where the audit is moving forward. The newspaper reported that Bennett had shared some of the audit data with outside experts showing that the ballot recount was tracking "very closely" with Maricopa County's certified results.

M

member 505892

Are we really frontline doctors? You've gotta be joking. Of course not; but it makes us feel cool and important and stuff to call ourselves that. We are not only not frontline doctors for Covid cases, we are not frontline doctors for anything. If you want to know the truth, we are just getting ready to take your money to help you get some drugs and animal dewormers for a mere 90 bucks, which you can easily get on your own but heck, we want your cash.

Well to be fair, Hempy lives in an a totalitarian nightmare, cut him some slack. :puppydoge

armedoldhippy

Veteran

Tucker Carlson buying some bait in Montana when he has a chat with the owner...

news says that is a customer, not the owner of the shop. a different Dan Bailey. which i have no doubts it is. Dan Baileys Fly shop has been open for decades (1930s), that guy is not old enough to be him...since he died in 1982 .

Hempy McNoodle

R1p8Fbfu.png
B4Txdmto.jpeg

Latest posts

Latest posts