• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

shiva82

its the truth . you don't have to agree with it. that is fine. I feel sorry for Joe , even though he is a fascist with a history of being a racist

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hate to put an actual grower on ignore, but that did it.
Is this site even moderated anymore?
use the report post button otherwise we're communist or deep state agents or some other nonsense about 1st amendment which doesn't exist on a privately owned website...honestly if it were up to me there's a few people who would be perma-banned and this thread would be flushed to digital shit-hell

shiva82

just hit the ignore button or report me for telling the truth if you do not like to hear a different viewpoint. i'm fine with that. i take zero pleasure laughing at joe biden everyday.

Last edited:

Chi13

ICMag Donor
use the report post button otherwise we're communist or deep state agents or some other nonsense about 1st amendment which doesn't exist on a privately owned website...honestly if it were up to me there's a few people who would be perma-banned and this thread would be flushed to digital shit-hell
Not sure they actually broke any rules, if there are any rules, that is. All I know is you can't abuse other members, but it seems you can do just about everything else? Anyway, I need to stop getting sucked into this stupid thread (again).

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Not sure they actually broke any rules, if there are any rules, that is. All I know is you can't abuse other members, but it seems you can do just about everything else? Anyway, I need to stop getting sucked into this stupid thread (again).
for the most part our current crop of trolls don't really do anything to violate the tou that badly,they're just really annoying and stupid

med4u

Veteran
c2fb27e89cfb47ea.jpg

Hempy McNoodle

Now, now everybody... This is the unity thread, not the division thread...:smoke out:

There's a place here for each and every one of you. Even the haters and the losers... 🍿 🍿

Last edited:

Hempy McNoodle

Why would you want to get rid of such a wonderful thread? :smoker: 🍿

Hempy McNoodle