• Total voters

Hempy McNoodle

2019:

2022:

Hempy McNoodle

Ray Epps coming into focus? :smoker: 🍿

For Immediate Release
Date: September 16, 2022

Gosar Demands Department of Justice Release Records Pertaining to Person Seen Directing J6 Crowd into Capitol

Washington, D.C. - Representative Paul Gosar, DDS (AZ-04) issued the following statement after introducing a Resolution of Inquiry (RoI) directing the Attorney General of the United States to transmit copies of all documents, memoranda, advisory legal opinions, notes from meetings, audio recordings, records, correspondences, other communications, or any portion of such communications that refers or relates to Mr. Ray Epps to the House of Representatives not later than 14 days after the date of adoption.

“Multiple videos show Ray Epps repeatedly urging crowds of people in Washington, D.C. on January 5 and January 6, 2021 to go to the United States Capitol and breach the building. Epps is the one person seen on video directing people towards the Capitol seconds before violence broke out, yet he has never been arrested or charged with any crime while more than 800 others have and countless more remained jailed.

If the Department of Justice has nothing to hide and is genuinely interested in what happened on January 6, they should release every piece of information relating to Ray Epps’ involvement on that day. Then and only then will the American people know what really happened,” concluded Congressman Gosar.

Click here to view videos of Ray Epps urging people to go into the Capitol.

Background:
Under clause 7 of House Rule XIII the resolution will be given a special parliamentary status. The committee must debate the merits of the resolution within 14 legislative days or else it will become available for consideration on the House floor.

A copy of the Resolution of Inquiry can be found by clicking here.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Not sure they actually broke any rules, if there are any rules, that is. All I know is you can't abuse other members, but it seems you can do just about everything else? Anyway, I need to stop getting sucked into this stupid thread (again).
you know you'd miss it! whenever i read the newspapers these days (and online) and say to myself "can these fools really be this stupid? " i come here and click on "show ignored content" for thirty seconds, shake my head and say "sure fuckin' looks like it!"..."

Hempy McNoodle

Posted by @mexcurandero420, in the 'COVID-19 mRNA Vaccines...Yes/No' thread... :tiphat:

This video is very powerful after we have now lived through the economy under dem control. They want to destroy our lives and take and take and take and give us nothing ever! Except in this one instance... Gee, I wonder if they were trying to kill a bunch of people...:thinking:

Last edited:

Hempy McNoodle

Screenshot (333).png

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
I am officially (for what it’s worth) apologizing for being an asshole to @Hempy McNoodle. Hempy I am sorry.

I enjoy your thread. I see its genius.

I am awake.

* doesn’t mean I agree or believe a word of what you say…but maybe I’m just not awake enough yet.

Anyways. One of the best threads on IC. Props. You have a feel for your audience.
If only all his links had an accurate bullshit meter.

Absolem

Let these people be who they truly are. Cancel culture by Trump on his own supporters............

A video taken at former President Donald Trump's rally in North Carolina appears to show staff stopping the crowd from making a one-finger salute that has recently become the subject of heavy criticism.

Trump supporters could be seen raising their arms in the air with one finger pointed during the former president's rally in Wilmington on Friday. A video clip shared to Twitter appeared to show rally staff moving through the crowd and gesturing to supporters to refrain from making the salute as Trump spoke while melodramatic music played in the background.

Latest posts

Latest posts