• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

shiva82

was it the democrats who were against ending slavery? first black american legislators were republicans?

Attachments

• malcom.jpg
    malcom.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 23

shiva82

barack dropped an average of 100 bombs a day for 8 years straight and won the nobel peace prize and bidens regime and militias are causing world war 3 and you have people still going on about trump. insane

Three Berries

Don’t. You’re just fear mongering because you don’t like the current president. We get it. You’re not happy.

You avoided the draft the first time around. Now you don’t need to concern yourself.

Or you could claim bone spurs…if it really became a thing

…then you have hempy promoting the military taking over the government with General Bone Spurs at the helm.

It doesn’t get much stupider
The Military protecting the Constitutional Republic is how I would rather look at it. That is their job ultimately.

Patriots in Control. They are using Biden to highlight the Prog detrimental causes. And it gets harder and harder to defend Biden and those that support him. Just wait until the real truth comes out about the DNC, Globalist etal. But maybe it won't maybe you can keep the lid on the enslavement of mankind for profit, power and ego.

The MSM are the Enemy of the People. They are being exposed. It seems some would rather live the lie than live their life.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
A sure fire way to avoid the draft was to select the branch of your choice and volunteer.
i got lucky with the draft. i did not have to register, then enlisted, and did not have to register afterwards either. just lucky on timing... should have stayed in, though. i would have had full retirement benefits 17 years ago, and stripes down to my wrists, lol...

Hempy McNoodle

Look what everyone's favorite President just re-TRUTHED...

Link straight to the video (for those who can't access it via TRUTHSOCIAL...

Last edited:

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
The Military protecting the Constitutional Republic is how I would rather look at it. That is their job ultimately.

Patriots in Control. They are using Biden to highlight the Prog detrimental causes. And it gets harder and harder to defend Biden and those that support him. Just wait until the real truth comes out about the DNC, Globalist etal. But maybe it won't maybe you can keep the lid on the enslavement of mankind for profit, power and ego.

The MSM are the Enemy of the People. They are being exposed. It seems some would rather live the lie than live their life.
3E51BD9C-2412-45EE-B759-E69E07631DAB.jpeg

Hempy McNoodle

Hempy McNoodle

People are beginning to ask themselves: Is Trump's plan to get these documents certified (publicly, in this high-profile court case) as 'authentic' and 'declassified' to prepare the public for disclosure?

What would happen without this crucial step in the process?

Imagine, Trump tries to reveal these documents exposing treason of the whole Deep State...

What would the Deep State's counter move be?

"Forgery!" "Fake!"

Denial will not work for them.

MM0ofq7GiG3T.jpeg