• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Hempy McNoodle

I am officially (for what it’s worth) apologizing for being an asshole to @Hempy McNoodle. Hempy I am sorry.

I enjoy your thread. I see its genius.

I am awake.

* doesn’t mean I agree or believe a word of what you say…but maybe I’m just not awake enough yet.

Anyways. One of the best threads on IC. Props. You have a feel for your audience.
Thank you kindly! Hempy does appreciate that. :tiphat:

Hempy McNoodle

9wFcpWQD7JGl.jpeg

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Wrong! It's for everyone. That's why you can't stand it... :smoker:
Watch any video of dumb bitch Marjorie Geeen or skanky Boebert and tell me how anything they say is for everyone. Both die hard election denying mentally incompent politicians thar literally only spout lies and hatred. I can't stand it became everything he represents and is loved for is the same stuff we need less of in our world.

med4u

Veteran
Watch any video of dumb bitch Marjorie Geeen or skanky Boebert and tell me how anything they say is for everyone. Both die hard election denying mentally incompent politicians thar literally only spout lies and hatred. I can't stand it became everything he represents and is loved for is the same stuff we need less of in our world.
Get used to it they will both be sitting on
committees real soon...then the torture
Really begins

audiohi

Veteran
Let these people be who they truly are. Cancel culture by Trump on his own supporters............

A video taken at former President Donald Trump's rally in North Carolina appears to show staff stopping the crowd from making a one-finger salute that has recently become the subject of heavy criticism.

Trump supporters could be seen raising their arms in the air with one finger pointed during the former president's rally in Wilmington on Friday. A video clip shared to Twitter appeared to show rally staff moving through the crowd and gesturing to supporters to refrain from making the salute as Trump spoke while melodramatic music played in the background.
xblvmt9jfvo91.jpg

moose eater

That's tantamount to his flare gun, shooting it up into the night sky from his sinking ship, but there's no other vessel nearby capable of doing anything to save his sinking sorry ass.

It's nothing more than a sign of his desperation. He has so few folks to reach out to any more who can actually maybe help him, that he almost HAS to grab onto the Q and QAnon and other folks who missed their doses of psychotropic meds this morning.

Maybe when I'm done working this evening, I'll light a candle to memorialize his sorry carcass.

I wonder if his wife's started packing her suitcases yet? Being present when a family member is dragged off to prison is always upsetting.

Latest posts

Latest posts