Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
There is no evidence that I know of that he was actually in any group. But, even if he was. So what? I thought of you when I read this because the murderer reminded me of you.

This kid was 12 or 13 when Charlottesville happened. What is wrong with you? You think its okay to kill a kid just because his opinions are different. What if that was your son?
why are people so mean?

shiva82

how many covid jabs have you had? How many you have had determines the degree of logic you manifest. I imagine the results will correlate meaningfully how much logic someone has and helps creates the global caste system we see today. Jesus loves everybody regardless of covid status. have a great day everyone

Last edited:

Three Berries

You would need to be drafted. The concept of volunteering and service? You?
I barely escaped the draft in 1971 with the lottery setup they had, then Nixon ended it.

The problem now is the military in the US cannot get enough recruits. And its seems the US is desperate to go to war with Russia. Russia says it's instituting a draft. Joe will have to follow suit.

audiohi

Veteran
I barely escaped the draft in 1971 with the lottery setup they had, then Nixon ended it.

The problem now is the military in the US cannot get enough recruits. And its seems the US is desperate to go to war with Russia. Russia says it's instituting a draft. Joe will have to follow suit.

Is that happening on October 11th too?

Oh, hold on.

That's when we're supposed to start waiting.

audiohi

Veteran
Musk was cryptically tweeting that StarLink will protect the vote.
iswd63mwmcp91.jpg

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
how many covid jabs have you had? How many you have had determines the degree of logic you manifest. I imagine the results will correlate meaningfully how much logic someone has and helps creates the global caste system we see today. Jesus loves everybody regardless of covid status. have a great day everyone

If you aren't vaccinated then you buy bullshit by the ton?

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If you mean loss of logic correlates to each jab, you must have had many. I have had none.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Actually I only read about 1% of your posts. Every couple weeks I check this thread mostly to see if your head has gone further up your ass.

Seems as though there is no limit.
you actually read some of his posts? you've got more spare time to waste than i do, lol......and i'm retired!

Latest posts

Latest posts