Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Three Berries

4f2715dea3abbe78ebc48965b45ee293636969904431e7e6e2f985f2118aed9e.png

Anti Muslim rule Iranians have now occupied multiple government buildings and are bringing down symbols and posters of the Supreme Leader

The uprising is getting serious now.

Iranian regime have asked Arab thugs from Lebanon & Iraq to come help crush the rebellion.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I like both shrooms and L. But I tend to save the shrooms for laying by myself with my eyes shut traveling the Astral plane. And I use L for everything else. Concerts, bike rides, breakfast and just about anything really. I like LsD an awful lot.
My favorite is still Mescalito. Like you, psilocybin makes me want to sit and think. I'm actually presently getting ready to experiment with small doses of P. Cubensis as an analgesic (on myself). I weighed what I bought on my lab scale and found amounts just above half, what I paid for, so not a great start.
I'm planning the same with mescaline and thankfully I can harvest it locally and refine that myself.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
My favorite is still Mescalito. Like you, psilocybin makes me want to sit and think. I'm actually presently getting ready to experiment with small doses of P. Cubensis as an analgesic (on myself). I weighed what I bought on my lab scale and found amounts just above half, what I paid for, so not a great start.
I'm planning the same with mescaline and thankfully I can harvest it locally and refine that myself.
I have only been lucky enough to find some already extracted mesc once and I grabbed a few grams. I found lower doses to be very pleasant but higher doses got my heart racing and had me a bit shakey. I have wondered if brewing a tea from the cactus might have less of a body load the a pure crystallized extract.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
10 minutes is barely enough time to make yourself at home then you have to smoke more.
used to run across a solvent used in a local chemical plant that was a 2 minute trip through the cosmos. breath the fumes in a bag, and exit, stage right! killer colors, total loss of self, really fun... ol' boy i got it from has been dead for years....hope there is no connection.

moose eater

There is a science to removing the toxins from both peyote and San Pedro to prevent vomiting. When I ate fresh peyote with a bunch of compatriots, they all were in wonderment that I did not vomit. I had first used tweezers to remove every trace of toxin contained in the floral tufts.
We'd remove the tufts as best as possible, then came to a method of low-temp simmering until like aldente' green beans, or slightly less tender, then added a tiny amount of honey to the 'tea' and drink that, and eat the now-tender, more agreeable buttons.

Similar to eating Hawaiin Baby Wood Rose seeds for the lysergic acid amides present. There's a coating on the exterior of the seed husk that also causes nausea. I never got too sick from them, but a family member did one time. And similar to peyote, after the vomitting, the trip usually intensifies and mellows out a bit, too; though that may sound contradictory, it's not..

Both the cactus and the seeds can be used in extraction, for a crystaline or somewhat crystaline substance that's far more concentrated.

Hempy McNoodle

You really believe ass hat hid his taxes for several years so he could spend his life in a legal battle and get overcharged by lawyers? As if hiding that he is honest is some sort of master plan and we are all going to see how innocent your orange messiah is? He must think is fun?

Think!
Did you not see my post about JAG? :rasta:

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Stochastic Terror...

Which Republican extremist group?

Was it the same one that was chanting "Jews will not replace us!" in Charlottesville? With the idiot that mowed people down with his car?

moose eater

Did you not see my post about JAG? :rasta:
How does a military attorney's office help Donnie out of this mess he's made for himself, Hempy?

Working as a contract civilian with Uncle Sam, I interacted with JAG routinely.

So tell me what special role in this tRumpian-created cluster fuck the JAG holds that clears ANY of this up for Donny..

Other than if DJT's sentenced to Leavenwortth (and I hope he is; he should be), he'll then be in military custody for his -federal- offenses.
Though I doubt he'll receive the infamous 'wall to wall therapy' that was offered a few decades ago at Leavenworth for the average guest, if the guards found they disliked them.

The states (NY & Georgia) will have to wait for him to be more available to serve his time in those places.

Latest posts

Latest posts