• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Hempy McNoodle

How does a military attorney's office help Donnie out of this mess he's made for himself, Hempy?

Working as a contract civilian with Uncle Sam, I interacted with JAG routinely.

So tell me what special role in this tRumpian-created cluster fuck the JAG holds that clears ANY of this up for Donny..

Other than if DJT's sentenced to Leavenwortth (and I hope he is; he should be), he'll then be in military custody for his -federal- offenses.
Though I doubt he'll receive the infamous 'wall to wall therapy' that was offered a few decades ago at Leavenworth for the average guest, if the guards found they disliked them.

The states (NY & Georgia) will have to wait for him to be more available to serve his time in those places.
Without getting into specifics (which I wouldn't know because I'm not an insider), I think that ALL of this is military planning and that JAG and MI have all of the teflon ready for Don.

Hempy McNoodle

Oath Keepers?

Proud Boys?
There is no evidence that I know of that he was actually in any group. But, even if he was. So what? I thought of you when I read this because the murderer reminded me of you.

This kid was 12 or 13 when Charlottesville happened. What is wrong with you? You think its okay to kill a kid just because his opinions are different. What if that was your son?

Hempy McNoodle

YdpcUyJKJjKy.png

Hempy McNoodle

Hempy McNoodle

Hempy McNoodle

moose eater

"The Texas governor called for Joe Biden and Kamala Harris to follow suit and classify cartels as terrorist organizations at the federal level.

“Today I also sent this letter to president Biden as well as Vice President Harris demanding that they classify Mexican drug cartels operating in Texas as terrorist organizations,” he said."
Pre-election posturing. Period.

Hempy McNoodle

Hempy McNoodle

Pretty interesting stuff from Clif High. Keep in mind that this was just a few days before the queen's death was announced. So, pretty good/pertinent/relevant timing on Clif's part...

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
Without getting into specifics (which I wouldn't know because I'm not an insider), I think that ALL of this is military planning and that JAG and MI have all of the teflon ready for Don.
You really are confused on what the military is used for…

Ever hear of a blanket party? It’s not a conspiracy. It’s a real thing. We’d have given you one for just for being stupid. That’s how the military works. It’s a violent state of mind that you deliberately avoided. Shut the fuck up.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
There is no evidence that I know of that he was actually in any group. But, even if he was. So what? I thought of you when I read this because the murderer reminded me of you.

This kid was 12 or 13 when Charlottesville happened. What is wrong with you? You think its okay to kill a kid just because his opinions are different. What if that was your son?

Pretty rich, even for you.

I asked about the extremist group.

No I don't think it's okay to kill a kid because his opinions are different.

You're getting pretty twisted upstairs if anything about the guy makes you think of me.

Or did he send you a manifesto with a specific reminder that included my name?

Latest posts

Latest posts