Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nonsense. I simply ask for a little clarification or elaboration. And what do I get?? :gaga::gaga::gaga::gaga:
Many will disagree. Even discussing the Christian nationality issue, you deflected with your opinion related to a different issue; Q prayer and tactics or some such nonsense?
You did the same thing about CO2 and climate change, when I brought up covalent and non-covalent mingling.

Three Berries

FdIh_EfXoAEPJlc

med4u

Veteran
Bullshit, and another dodge. The fraud had to do with where they were told they were being sent and why.

I'm wagering you know almost nothing (accurately) about the amount of money sanctuary cities have or haven't collected or spent. DeSantis isn't in charge of those cities, and those cities funds are local, not federal.

Your lines are more than a bit blurrry, hempy. But that's nothing new.

And the last I checked, immigration is a Federal issue/jurisdiction, not a Florida jurisdiction. Aside from the likelihood that the Feds are not lying to the immigrants about where they're being sent, or why.

But I guess those fine details escape the conspiracy crowd's consideration, as they might fuck up the narrative, no?

Maybe you should check the fine details
Of what transpired....the army reserve was dispatched to remove the illegals from the island..after signing disclaimers before their departure
German Domestic Intelligence Is Running 100s Of Fake Right-Wing Extremist Social Media Accounts; Report

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitic...t-social-media

Hundreds of the radical Nazis and right-wing extremists online are actually German domestic intelligence agents, and many of them may even responsible for “inciting hatred” and even violence. These agents, who once needed to drink and directly socialize with members of the extreme right, are now running right-wing extremist accounts online in Germany.

However, the activities of the BfV running hundreds of right-wing extremist accounts have come to light at the same time that Germany’s left-wing government has labeled right-wing extremism the biggest threat to the country, despite data showing that left-wing extremists and radical Islam pose bigger threats. The country’s interior minister, Nancy Faeser, has launched a 10-point plan to fight “right-wing extremism,” and much like the Biden administration in the United States, has turned the domestic security state against political opponents and labeled them terrorism threats and a danger to democracy. In Germany’s case, the opposition conservative Alternative for Germany party (AfD) is actively surveilled in certain federal states, with membership in the party the only prerequisite for agents being able to read emails and listen in on telephone calls of private citizens.
I agree this agency has gone way off with no rails...we need far more transparency
From an agency that is supposed to work for the people...restructuring is a bare minimum maybe a watchdog group that can oversee all operations...

Hempy McNoodle

Many will disagree. Even discussing the Christian nationality issue, you deflected with your opinion related to a different issue; Q prayer and tactics or some such nonsense?
You did the same thing about CO2 and climate change, when I brought up covalent and non-covalent mingling.
Not true.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I wasn't planning on eating my little button. I've heard that the whole experience of eating san pedro and then tripping is horrible. Bad-trip vomit fest...
There is a science to removing the toxins from both peyote and San Pedro to prevent vomiting. When I ate fresh peyote with a bunch of compatriots, they all were in wonderment that I did not vomit. I had first used tweezers to remove every trace of toxin contained in the floral tufts.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
There is a science to removing the toxins from both peyote and San Pedro to prevent vomiting. When I ate fresh peyote with a bunch of compatriots, they all were in wonderment that I did not vomit. I had first used tweezers to remove every trace of toxin contained in the floral tufts.
Before I went to the ayahuasca retreat I gave up all meat, caffeine, spices, salt and sugar for a few weeks leading up to it. I went sober for 2 months. After drinking the brew and everyone else was either running to the bathroom or heaving into their bucket. My stomach started to feel like I might have to fart. And then it passed. No pain, no vomit no shit. Just beautiful visions. After the retreat talking with others. Most did not alter their diet and if they did it was only for a fee days.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
after decades of LSD, i've come to look at shrooms as a VERY viable option. but hell, even with a very liberal college town twenty minutes away, neither is easy to find...for a geezer. :badday: even a geezer with long hair! why, once upon a time...
I like both shrooms and L. But I tend to save the shrooms for laying by myself with my eyes shut traveling the Astral plane. And I use L for everything else. Concerts, bike rides, breakfast and just about anything really. I like LsD an awful lot.

Latest posts

Latest posts