• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Hempy McNoodle

what about "operation warpspeed" though hempy ? come on maaan . why did he go from being against the shot to all of a sudden being the king of operation warpspeed? profit? and why didn't he pardon snowdon and assange when he had ample oppurtunity? and is he or is he not a mason. You must be a bit suspect about trump ? that is clean for a london street
He wasn't 'against the shot' he was, in my opinion, very careful with his language on this subject and I have said in the past that I believe this is the most sensitive national security emergency that this nation faces. I don't think I can put it any better or more clearly than Clif High has in the video I shared previously. But, basically, when Trump mentions a 'shot' or 'vaccine' we can't be sure what he is talking about (he made it this way on purpose). He is likely refering to other 'vaccines' which were not released by the deep state, but were released by the military. This could refere to the Omicron variant, the militaries 'soccor ball' vaccine, HCQ, Q Fever, or something else. It should not be assumed that he is talking about the big pharma jabs. Secondly, being that this is a military operation, it can include psyops. So, really, I don't think I can state it any better than what Clif High said. But, if you have any specific questions about it, go ahead and ask. I'll do my best.

Hempy McNoodle

Basically, Trump has positioned himself to be able to face a Tribunal and be found 'not guilty,' while the Deep State jab pushers can all be executed. He can say he had nothing to do with the jabs that were rolled out (if he wants to). He can say he was talking about HCQ or another form of vaccine (putting the Deep State deeper into the flames).

Hempy McNoodle

Basically, Trump has positioned himself to be able to face a Tribunal and be found 'not guilty,' while the Deep State jab pushers can all be executed. He can say he had nothing to do with the jabs that were rolled out (if he wants to). He can say he was talking about HCQ or another form of vaccine (putting the Deep State deeper into the flames).
It is the FDA, media, big pharma, and private companies (like the one I work for) who will ultimately take the responsibility.

przcvctm

athiests are statistacally more likely to commit democide and genocide than any other group of people. The excess death rates correlate with the obvious. Christians are the most demonized group of people. The arrogance and ignorance is compelling .
Really. The post 1492 genocide in the New World was so long ago. Time to move on.

But I think I see you shiva82. Catholics aren't christians and indigenous peoples are really just "Mud People" of no consequence. Am I right?

shiva82

prozacvictim ,thankyou sweetheart but you are wrong , and i'm glad we can move on with such grace. What do you mean by "mud people" ? is mudpeople a term you use for people who are not the same as yourself? i find it strange you would even say such a thing. you have an interesting perception . sometimes just agree to disgaree. are you suffering from long vaccine and t.d.s? hempy can give you therapy for the tds man. have a great day , and lots of love

Last edited:

Hempy McNoodle

Interesting... The Queen was lowered into her final resting place at 4:49pm (England time).

MwHJLaYX3W9c.png

Q posted this photo of a watch set to 4:49pm with a date (19) set and the two small hands pointing up and down (masonic symbology for 'as above, so below' - See the Queen card that Kim Jung Un posted the day the queen's death was announced. Also, 4:49 adds up to 17 (4+4+9 = 17 = Q)
Screenshot (316).png

shiva82

not being an american myself, i always wonder are all kkk members democrats or did the democrats form the kkk? and was Biden the key speaker at the head of the kkks funeral ? Why do they call trump a racist ? interesting

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Interesting... The Queen was lowered into her final resting place at 4:49pm (England time).

View attachment 18758766

Q posted this photo of a watch set to 4:49pm with a date (19) set and the two small hands pointing up and down (masonic symbology for 'as above, so below' - See the Queen card that Kim Jung Un posted the day the queen's death was announced. Also, 4:49 adds up to 17 (4+4+9 = 17 = Q)
View attachment 18758767
I finally get it. Q for Queen.

Hempy McNoodle

not being an american myself, i always wonder are all kkk members democrats or did the democrats form the kkk? and was Biden the key speaker at the head of the kkks funeral ? Why do they call trump a racist ? interesting
The Dems formed the KKK after the repubs won the civil war and ended slavery. KKK hated republicans (perhaps more than they hated black Americans). There were likely southern Republicans in the KKK following the 1964 voting rights act ('The Southern Strategy'), which is when many racist KKK Dems abandoned the party and joined Republicans. But, by then, the CIA had readied the repub party for them by pushing 'christian conservativism' into the party, essentially taking it over.

Hempy McNoodle

Some say Q is ancient and is associated with the origins of the bible. Supposedly, Q, holds a ancient grudge or vendetta against the biblical establishment who turned the 'true' story of Jesus into a fable for the purpose of enslaving christians.

I don't get too far into that stuff because it is too difficult to substantiate. But, I do keep it in mind. Same thing with the 'stargate' time-travel stuff. Even though there does seem to be a potentially high probability for such occurrences.

Latest posts

Latest posts