• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Hempy McNoodle

Not only was the altered version of the bible used to suit this 'propaganda' statement but this again proves out to be the work of religious zealots.

Rather than discuss this issue, Hempy will reply with, nonsense or how so or some other evasive tactic.
What's the issue? I understand that you hate Christianity. Hempy is not religious and believes it is crucial that the US does not establish a national religion. I do not mind that Q encourages prayer. Afterall, Q is just Ron Watkins larping, right? :smoker:

Hempy McNoodle

Ok Hempy.... I'm going to ask you to go ahead and explain that in some more detail.

It seems like you missed the point where I don't think you create the memes but you certainly like reposting them.

I'm interested in these lies I have been accused of... care to list any?
Hempy didn't miss the point. You did not establish a clear question. Are you making a point or asking a question? Hempy makes some of the memes Hempy posts and others Hempy did not make. Many of the 'memes' Hempy uses are screenshots from Twitter that others have captured and shared. Many are screenshots that Hempy has captured and shared.

As far as lies you've posted, they mainly consist of false-allegations and accusations which would be applied better to the 'NeverTrumpers.'

Hempy McNoodle

Getting ready for the mid-terms...

RouWXrnigLy7.png

Hempy McNoodle

It is unclear whether these incidents are acts committed by the Deep State (an attack) or, if they are defensive acts committed by our military to protect Americans from a poisoned food supply...

Hempy McNoodle

That's a lot of Horse shit! Almost looks like San Francisco! Normally the horses would be fitted with bags that catch the poop. This is another incident meant to show disrespect for the Queen.

mKLsG3Yv2YPT.jpeg

shiva82

what about "operation warpspeed" though hempy ? come on maaan . why did he go from being against the shot to all of a sudden being the king of operation warpspeed? profit? and why didn't he pardon snowdon and assange when he had ample oppurtunity? and is he or is he not a mason. You must be a bit suspect about trump ? that is clean for a london street

Hempy McNoodle

:hotbounce :hotbounce :hotbounce :smoker::hotbounce:hotbounce:hotbounce

1663603198611.png

"The Pentagon has ordered a sweeping audit of how it conducts clandestine information warfare after major social media companies identified and took offline fake accounts suspected of being run by the U.S. military in violation of the platforms’ rules."

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What's the issue? I understand that you hate Christianity. Hempy is not religious and believes it is crucial that the US does not establish a national religion. I do not mind that Q encourages prayer. Afterall, Q is just Ron Watkins larping, right? :smoker:
Evangelical Christianity is being used to push nationalism as one issue. As a follower of this and in posting this stuff, you are part of it.
Another issue is that a falsified version of this bible passage has been used.

Latest posts

Latest posts