Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

buzzmobile

Veteran
I don't get too far into that stuff because it is too difficult to substantiate. But, I do keep it in mind. Same thing with the 'stargate' time-travel stuff. Even though there does seem to be a potentially high probability for such occurrences.
@Three Berries will explain it to you. Ask him to explain NESARA/GESARA for you too. Oh...and be sure to ask him about the MedBeds. He can also clue you in to the Biblical stuff. Son of Man, saving Israel for last....

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
hempy supports gay freaks in the same way he supports Jesus freaks. They are just marginalized people who are playing a role in the grand plan for the great unveiling of a new humanity…that will look itself in the mirror with adoration of all its achievements. Revel even.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Q hinted that Snowden was really a traitor (which would explain why he is celebrated by the Deep State and "left"). Supposedly the spying, under the patriot act was actually targeting the deep state and snowden was simply letting the enemy know that they were being spied on too. But, I suspect that this is an example of Q putting out disinformation. Q said, "disinformation is necessary." That makes Snowden's intentions 'unknown' (at least to me). He could be a good guy and Q could be accusing him simply as a subterfuge tactic. Assange is Key to everything and I believe he is being withheld from the public for reasons related to strategic timing. He knows that Seth Rich was the Wikileaks source and that Russia never hacked the DNC. So this is HUGE and can bring down the entire US Deep State (and it will).

As far as my suspicion of Trump and whether or not this is all part of a greater-masonic plot. Well, yes. My suspicion does grow a little each day. Especially with the Queen's recent passing. I find all of this symbolism and this whole "show" production unnecessary and I don't think it is the job of the military to create poetic justice for us. We just need defense not entertainment. So, lately, yes. I am growing concerned, especially since, no matter how you slice it, we appear to be continuing into the masonic Zodiac "procession of the ages."

I think I can only carry this water for Trump and Q a short distance further, before I leave it to them to deliver on the MAGA promise. I think that on November 8th, we will take back control and humanity will win. But, there is also a total lunar eclipse that night. So, once again, it makes one wonder if this is all just some fucked up ancient Masonic plan tied to Zodiac astrology (as is the Bible and most other religions).

What a time to be alive!

I still have high hopes and much confidence in Q and the plan to save the world.
Hempy has gone off script here, referring to himself in the first person. What does this represent? What signal is he sending? Who is he sending it to? Is he a Mason; Antifa maybe? Or is there a glitch in the app?

Three Berries

That's my House Rep! :)

Several House Republicans have issued numerous threats regarding what actions they’ll take against Democrats, including multiple members of the Biden administration, if and when Republicans gain control of the lower chamber. Let’s just say that the House hearing schedule in 2023 will have never looked so packed.

Rep. Adam Kinzinger (R-Ill.), an anti-Trump RINO who, like Rep. Liz Cheney (R-Wyo.), sacrificed his career due to an extreme case of Trump Derangement Syndrome (TDS), went on record to say that he’s worried that his favorite leader, Joe Biden, will face calls for impeachment on a weekly basis from a GOP-led House.

“Back before we had all the crazies here — just some crazies — you know, every vote we took, we had to somehow defund ObamaCare … you’ll remember, right when we took over it was ‘We need to do the omnibus bill, but we’re not going to vote for it because it doesn’t defund ObamaCare,’” the outgoing congressman said during a CNN interview with David Axelrod.

Kinzinger added, “That’s going to look like child’s play in terms of what [Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.)] is going to demand of [House GOP Leader] Kevin McCarthy [Calif.]. They’re going to demand an impeachment vote on President Biden every week.”

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/ryanledendecker/2022/09/19/good-kinzinger-worried-gop-will-impeach-biden-every-week-with-a-house-majority-n1630522

shiva82

the anti christian bigotry and intolerance to anyone different has no place at icmag . you hateful people should start showing some virtue that you pretend to have.repent . jesus loves you all Nimrods , even Buffalo

Last edited:

buzzmobile

Veteran
You mad? Maybe check into some of the DARPA stuff from the last 20 years?
Amused.

autonomous vehicles, drones, vaccines and therapeutics, AI, cash prize 'competitions', brain computer interface, make food and water out of air and plastics
1663685824292.png

buzzmobile

Veteran
the anti christian bigotry and intolerance to anyone different has no place at icmag . you hateful people should start showing some virtue that you pretend to have.repent . jesus loves you all Nimrods , even Buffalo
You may not be familiar with a recent book, @shiva82.
It's available on Amazon and Walmart among many other sellers. I think that there may be more than Nimrods and even Buffalo for Jesus to love. I was not making anything up.

During the presidency of President Donald Trump, it became evident to me that the prophecies about the Son of Man, as predicted by Jesus in the Bible were, to a significant extent, fulfilled at the hands of Mr Trump. The Bible speaks about two different Christs-or Messiahs. Jesus, the Son of God is the one Christ, whereas the Son of Man is the other. Jesus always referred to the Son of Man in the third person. The greatest distinction or significance between the Son of Man and the Son of God (the Lamb) is their respective positions at the throne of God. There are numerous differences between the Son of God and the Son of Man, but overall, people read these scriptures and they do not realize that the Son of God (the Lamb) stands in front of the throne of God, whereas the Son of Man, is positioned on the right hand of God. Jesus spoke about two different killings in the four gospels of the New Testament. People read these scriptures and are unaware that Jesus (the Son of God) predicted his own killing in the first person, as opposed to the several prophecies that He made in respects to the Son of Man who will be crucified. The New Testament speaks about "two Kings;" Jesus, the Son of God, is the "King of the Jews," whereas the Son of Man is the "King of Kings" who will be a world-ruler, and He will rule all the nations (the tribes) of the earth with a rod of iron. This book will explain in depth how "Donald John Trump's" full name literally means: "The Ruler of the World, graced by Yahweh (the LORD) and a descendant of a Drummer." Upon reading this book, the reader will be captivated when they realize how President Donald John Trump fulfilled most of the prophecies as the Son of Man. It speaks about End Time Prophecies and Biblical revelations regarding "President Donald J. Trump, the Son of Man. The Christ."

Latest posts

Latest posts