• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Hempy McNoodle

I pointed out specific propaganda and disinformation.

I had to define the term for you.

You didn't refute or deny it.

It's because you can't... you have been a propaganda parrot for years... and just like Otis Redding, you can't stop now.

Your passive aggressive "innocence" is flimsy and thin.

You are a manipulator. Perhaps one of the least effective, but a manipulator nonetheless.
I'm no more a "propagandist" than you are (but you are parroting MSM lies and hate-speech).

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Trump has laid the groundwork to allow political leaders to focus on the cult of personality before their fucking job.
Chump didn't invent it, he was just the latest of thugs to manipulate small-minded folks thoughts in pursuit of money/power. Il Duce and Adolph in the 40s, McCarthy in the 50s, Wallace in the 60s, Nixon of course into the 70s, and many others that fade away if you look closely at The Chump and "associates". his coattail riders Kosar, DeSantis, MTG, Cruz in Texas, Hawley of MO , Cocaine Mitch from KY, and countless others are operating under the cloak of darkness which he spreads like a disease at his mindless devotional "rallies" and daily unhinged rantings......

Last edited:

Hempy McNoodle

nDqPFzptg2Q1.png

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
I'm no more a "propagandist" than you are (but you are parroting MSM lies and hate-speech).

Ok Hempy.... I'm going to ask you to go ahead and explain that in some more detail.

It seems like you missed the point where I don't think you create the memes but you certainly like reposting them.

I'm interested in these lies I have been accused of... care to list any?

Hempy McNoodle

Not only was the altered version of the bible used to suit this 'propaganda' statement but this again proves out to be the work of religious zealots.

Rather than discuss this issue, Hempy will reply with, nonsense or how so or some other evasive tactic.
'How so' is not evasive.

shiva82

athiests are statistacally more likely to commit democide and genocide than any other group of people. The excess death rates correlate with the obvious. Christians are the most demonized group of people. The arrogance and ignorance is compelling .