Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Perhaps the King James version is falsified...
I cross referenced here and there with my grandfather's original translation from the greek version and it was pretty spot on. One reason I dislike religion is that I was schooled in literature and trappings from a very young age.

Hempy McNoodle

Hempy is old enough to remember that people accused Trump of not holding the respect of our esteemed allies around the world. But, they seated the Biden waaay back at the Queen's funeral...

2iNd2TZofuJs.jpeg

Hempy McNoodle

I cross referenced here and there with my grandfather's original translation from the greek version and it was pretty spot on. One reason I dislike religion is that I was schooled in literature and trappings from a very young age.
Hempy used to hate religion when he was younger. Hempy does not like religion, but respects people and their religious beliefs and religious rights in accordance with the US constitutional model.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hempy used to hate religion when he was younger. Hempy does not like religion, but respects people and their religious beliefs and religious rights in accordance with the US constitutional model.
Then walk away from that which is using Christianity to promote nationalism through false crap about patriotism - the stuff you parrot here continuously.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Hempy is old enough to remember that people accused Trump of not holding the respect of our esteemed allies around the world.

Because he didn't, doesn't, and (considering his age and stubbornness) will very likely never hold their respect.

I remember the UN laughing at him.

Most of the people who have respect for him are more interested in his disrespect... moreover they don't seem to care that their respect is not returned.

Hempy McNoodle

Then walk away from that which is using Christianity to promote nationalism through false crap about patriotism - the stuff you parrot here continuously.
If they want to use Christianity for strategic reasons, I'm okay with that. Counter-insurgency is very complex in a country as brainwashed as ours (under several decades of CIA mind control).

Hempy McNoodle

Because he didn't, doesn't, and (considering his age and stubbornness) will very likely never hold their respect.

I remember the UN laughing at him.

Most of the people who have respect for him are more interested in his disrespect... moreover they don't seem to care that their respect is not returned.
The people who laughed at him just told their own people that they are going to have no heat this winter for reasons Trump warned them of and they laughed at him about.

Hempy McNoodle

and why didn't he pardon snowdon and assange when he had ample oppurtunity? and is he or is he not a mason. You must be a bit suspect about trump ?
Q hinted that Snowden was really a traitor (which would explain why he is celebrated by the Deep State and "left"). Supposedly the spying, under the patriot act was actually targeting the deep state and snowden was simply letting the enemy know that they were being spied on too. But, I suspect that this is an example of Q putting out disinformation. Q said, "disinformation is necessary." That makes Snowden's intentions 'unknown' (at least to me). He could be a good guy and Q could be accusing him simply as a subterfuge tactic. Assange is Key to everything and I believe he is being withheld from the public for reasons related to strategic timing. He knows that Seth Rich was the Wikileaks source and that Russia never hacked the DNC. So this is HUGE and can bring down the entire US Deep State (and it will).

As far as my suspicion of Trump and whether or not this is all part of a greater-masonic plot. Well, yes. My suspicion does grow a little each day. Especially with the Queen's recent passing. I find all of this symbolism and this whole "show" production unnecessary and I don't think it is the job of the military to create poetic justice for us. We just need defense not entertainment. So, lately, yes. I am growing concerned, especially since, no matter how you slice it, we appear to be continuing into the masonic Zodiac "procession of the ages."

I think I can only carry this water for Trump and Q a short distance further, before I leave it to them to deliver on the MAGA promise. I think that on November 8th, we will take back control and humanity will win. But, there is also a total lunar eclipse that night. So, once again, it makes one wonder if this is all just some fucked up ancient Masonic plan tied to Zodiac astrology (as is the Bible and most other religions).

What a time to be alive!

I still have high hopes and much confidence in Q and the plan to save the world.

Hempy McNoodle

As far as my suspicion of Trump and whether or not this is all part of a greater-masonic plot. Well, yes. My suspicion does grow a little each day. Especially with the Queen's recent passing. I find all of this symbolism and this whole "show" production unnecessary and I don't think it is the job of the military to create poetic justice for us. We just need defense not entertainment. So, lately, yes. I am growing concerned, especially since, no matter how you slice it, we appear to be continuing into the masonic Zodiac "procession of the ages."

I think I can only carry this water for Trump and Q a short distance further, before I leave it to them to deliver on the MAGA promise. I think that on November 8th, we will take back control and humanity will win. But, there is also a total lunar eclipse that night. So, once again, it makes one wonder if this is all just some fucked up ancient Masonic plan tied to Zodiac astrology (as is the Bible and most other religions).

What a time to be alive!

I still have high hopes and much confidence in Q and the plan to save the world.
I expect this anxiety to grow a little each day especially into Autumn. I have always said that we are either about to be saved or we are absolutely doomed. My money is still on Trump. Promises made. Promises kept. People are starting to realize that there is a Deep State and that they do want to orchestrate a world war. People have never been so awake as they are now!

Hempy McNoodle

All over the world today people are finally doing what conspiracy theorists have been doing all along; Questioning things. People are asking questions like never before. Questions they've never asked before. Questions they should have been asking all along. People everywhere now see that they aren't getting answers to their questions from government officials, the fakenews media, or even scientists. They are seeing and realizing that these institutions are dishonest and are coordinating their dishonesty in ways which can only be explained in one way. CONSPIRACY. The COVID pandemic and then the Biden presidency and all of the FBI scandals including January 6th and the exposure of Ray Epps have opened up the eyes of Normies everywhere. A sleeping giant is now awake.

I think we are getting really close to HARVEST TIME!

Hempy McNoodle

Seems like the Trump Card is about to drop...
The more the media tries to control the Q narrative, the more they will lose control as people find the truth on their own and learn to trust and rely on their own intuition.

If Trump continues associating with Q or flat out shows that he is Q+, that would be it. Game over. Will that be the Trump Card?

"At what stage in the game do you play the TRUMP card?"
- Q

Latest posts

Latest posts