Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Hempy McNoodle

Greek Landrace
IMG_20220918_114749384.jpg

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
The entire show DeSantis was attempting is too obvious, even for the intended audience.

He forgot that the people expect a leader that is interested in the needs of their constituents and not political statements that cost the well being and support of humans.

Trump has laid the groundwork to allow political leaders to focus on the cult of personality before their fucking job.

Hempy McNoodle

The entire show DeSantis was attempting is too obvious, even for the intended audience.

He forgot that the people expect a leader that is interested in the needs of their constituents and not political statements that cost the well being and support of humans.

Trump has laid the groundwork to allow political leaders to focus on the cult of personality before their fucking job.
Seems to me like he has a lot of support from his constituents...:smoker:

Absolem

I remember during the Obama years how right wing radio mocked Obama for his large rallies and being a "Rock Star". Hannity couldn't say that enough.

In the end we see what Fanboys MAGA really are. Bragging about how good they "meme". An endless moan from being victims of life.

Hempy McNoodle

I don't see what the issue is with DeSantis sending illegal immigrants to 'Sanctuary States.' Of course, the idea of 'sanctuary states' for illegal immigrants is ridiculous. Remember, Trump's immigration reform plan called for legal migration and migratory workers would have been allowed to unionize.

Sanctuary_policies6_2019.gif

Hempy McNoodle

Some of the 'haters' seem a little extra upset lately. Hempy would like to encourage them to relax.
Here's 10 hrs of relaxing storm sounds. Enjoy! :tiphat:

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
I pointed out specific propaganda and disinformation.

I had to define the term for you.

You didn't refute or deny it.

It's because you can't... you have been a propaganda parrot for years... and just like Otis Redding, you can't stop now.

Your passive aggressive "innocence" is flimsy and thin.

You are a manipulator. Perhaps one of the least effective, but a manipulator nonetheless.