What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

med4u

Veteran
obomber is a international nickname for him in reference to his constant drone attacks, and general terrorism around the globe. His name is Barack Hussein Obama. It is amazing how obviously biased you are . Marxists are easy to trigger. Obomba was the first arab leader of the usa. i openly hate them all . you defend the state and your abusers. The dregs of society are like sheep. All those old names still arguing the same old shit , and still doing fuck all "progressive". you cheerleaders for Biden need to go check yourself into a mental health clinic.

and Buffalo Bill i notice you are way up on the spectrum , but please just tell us where you buried the bodies

have a great day

Mombarack Hussain Obamalad
Natural born shit skin

0225_obamaturban_460x276.jpg
20220918_054309.jpg

Last edited:

buzzmobile

Veteran

That's the only number you need to remember after 10/11/2022

Saving Israel for Last!
Now that we have most of our Military returned or returning back home, the unveiling of the Greatness is on it's way.
Thank you so much President and Melania Trump, Secretary Pompeo, Jared Kushner and the entire administration and Trump Teams, our Military, Q team, and Generals that have made this happen. We are now entering into a brand new world of peace and unity. Melania Trump did wear green on the 4th night of the RNC...Green certainly does mean GO!

rs=w:1280

Are you ready, @Three Berries ? Did you notice Melania's hand signal?

med4u

Veteran
Thank you for contributing to the illustration that Hempy has no clue what MAGA is about.

[of course Hempy will say he does not know what I mean, as usual - he is a hider when confronted with one of his misunderstandings or lies]

How is it that a leaf presumes to know
What makes America great?
You should keep that clown car in your own lane...honk honk eh?
zxq54vjw16o91.jpg

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
Personally I just consider this the hang out thread. It's generally at the top of the speakers corner.

Once you start ignoring Hempy's posts it's not a bad place to talk to people.

Hope everyone here has a great day.
Hang out thread? Really? Think about what you are saying there.

No.

Three Berries

That's the only number you need to remember after 10/11/2022

Saving Israel for Last!
Now that we have most of our Military returned or returning back home, the unveiling of the Greatness is on it's way.
Thank you so much President and Melania Trump, Secretary Pompeo, Jared Kushner and the entire administration and Trump Teams, our Military, Q team, and Generals that have made this happen. We are now entering into a brand new world of peace and unity. Melania Trump did wear green on the 4th night of the RNC...Green certainly does mean GO!

rs=w:1280

Are you ready, @Three Berries ? Did you notice Melania's hand signal?
I don't think Saving Israel for Last means what you think it does. Much deeper into religion you must go. Think about circumcision and what it is a ritual substitute for.....

Latest posts

Latest posts