What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Hempy McNoodle

Hempy McNoodle

Gotta get those numbers up!

KFujT1PKI0o5 (1).jpeg

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
obomber is a international nickname for him in reference to his constant drone attacks, and general terrorism around the globe. His name is Barack Hussein Obama. It is amazing how obviously biased you are . Marxists are easy to trigger. Obomba was the first arab leader of the usa. i openly hate them all . you defend the state and your abusers. The dregs of society are like sheep. All those old names still arguing the same old shit , and still doing fuck all "progressive". you cheerleaders for Biden need to go check yourself into a mental health clinic.

and Buffalo Bill i notice you are way up on the spectrum , but please just tell us where you buried the bodies

have a great day

You are admitting that it is propaganda and continue to promote it.

You are also seemingly confused about whether or not Obama is Kenyan or Arab. It's a strange thing to struggle with understanding because Obama is American.

At least you admit that you openly hate.

There's a possibility of hope.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Are we currently in the eye of the storm?

How is this not obviously desperate?

If you need to find intricate meaning in random occurrences just to hold your delusion together you ought to be examined by a medical professional.

Hempy McNoodle

Nobody referred to it as a crisis.

It was mentioned because an inept leader laid off responsibility and wanted to make a point.

You can't beg for publicity and then whine about receiving it. If you do you end up looking like Trump.
They called in the National Guard...

med4u

Veteran
You are admitting that it is propaganda and continue to promote it.

You are also seemingly confused about whether or not Obama is Kenyan or Arab. It's a strange thing to struggle with understanding because Obama is American.

At least you admit that you openly hate.

There's a possibility of hope.

? Wtf is wrong with you? I'm not sure which statement is more ignorant...
Kenya is a country in Africa....
Arab is a ethnic group

Is your confusion believing that there are no arabs in Kenya? Or East Africa? North Africa?
Or any other parts of the African continent...?

Only slightly bigoted

Do better

Last edited: