What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
MAGA is too big for your little box.
You are correct there.

You are the one who tried to imply MAGA was a gentle feely with your comment about the Australian MAGA, however nimble-berries and meddy baby revealed otherwise in perfect timing. Most MAGA supporters are dimwad biggoted rednecks, simple-minded enough to follow the 'hey we got the bikers' 'just punch him out' 'where's my African American?'

Doors of perception Hempy. Yours need opening.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
24747.jpg

Absolem

"We got Igor". LMAO

"When John H. Durham was assigned by the Justice Department in 2019 to examine the origins of the investigation into the 2016 Trump campaign's ties to Russia, President Donald J. Trump and his supporters expressed a belief that the inquiry would prove that a 'deep state' conspiracy including top Obama-era officials had worked to sabotage him," the paper writes. "Now Mr. Durham appears to be winding down his three-year inquiry without anything close to the results Mr. Trump was seeking."

Three Berries

I'm enjoying the Druham movie greatly.

It's been an absolute failure from what MAGAtards thought was going to happen.
And how is that? The trial hasn't even started and it's just the beginning. Just where do you get your info? You might try Brian Cates on Telegram. he has it pretty well figured out Durham wise. Or Kash, Trumps buddy.

You have been suckered in, not MAGA. What will be exposed will be hard to defend but I have no doubt many will.

Sprit Cooking coming into the news?

Last edited:

Three Berries

You are correct there.

You are the one who tried to imply MAGA was a gentle feely with your comment about the Australian MAGA, however nimble-berries and meddy baby revealed otherwise in perfect timing. Most MAGA supporters are dimwad biggoted rednecks, simple-minded enough to follow the 'hey we got the bikers' 'just punch him out' 'where's my African American?'

Doors of perception Hempy. Yours need opening.
yes attack the posters. typical commie alinsky tactic when you can't do any better. Are you a ChYna Bot?

Absolem

And how is that? The trial hasn't even started and it's just the beginning. Just where do your info? You might try Brian Cates on Telegram. he has it pretty well figured out Durham wise. Or Kash, Trumps buddy.

You have been suckered in, not MAGA. What will be exposed will be hard to defend but I have no doubt many will.

Sprit Cooking coming into the news?

Wake up and smell reality champ. Even you can't be this ignorant.

Now Durham appears to be winding down his three-year inquiry without anything close to the results Trump was seeking. The grand jury that Durham has recently used to hear evidence has expired, and while he could convene another, there are currently no plans to do so, three people familiar with the matter said.

Three Berries

It's interesting to see that Twitter has been taken out of the election interfering for this go around with Musk taking control. Having those huge DoD contracts comes with strings? And I see the 5th district Fed court has reversed it's ruling that gave social media the 'right' to censor the content. And I see pResident Biden has issued an EO that stops companies like Konnech, who ran election software in the US that was owned by the CCP.

I also expect FaceBook to be nurtured before the midterms.

audiohi

Veteran
New filing by John Durham in the case against Danchenko...

7jcvcw76yvq4-jpeg.18757906

Is this from the same recent filing?

Durham’s team said in recent court filings that Millian is currently overseas and isn’t willing to cooperate because he “does not trust the FBI and fears being arrested if he returns to the United States.”

“Despite its best efforts, the Government’s attempts to secure Millian’s voluntary testimony have been unsuccessful,” prosecutors acknowledged in a recent filing, adding that they couldn’t even serve a trial subpoena to Millian’s lawyer because he said he “does not know Millian’s address.”

lol.

Hempy McNoodle

Is this from the same recent filing?

Durham’s team said in recent court filings that Millian is currently overseas and isn’t willing to cooperate because he “does not trust the FBI and fears being arrested if he returns to the United States.”

“Despite its best efforts, the Government’s attempts to secure Millian’s voluntary testimony have been unsuccessful,” prosecutors acknowledged in a recent filing, adding that they couldn’t even serve a trial subpoena to Millian’s lawyer because he said he “does not know Millian’s address.”

lol.
Not sure. This is from a couple of days ago, I think.

audiohi

Veteran
Not sure. This is from a couple of days ago, I think.

Oh.

I thought that you were suggesting that you read it or had any idea what it says.

You're just posting an image somebody else told you was important.

Gotcha.

they couldn’t even serve a trial subpoena to Millian’s lawyer because he said he “does not know Millian’s address.

:ROFLMAO: