What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
@mean mr.mustard, I await your response.

I don't know why I had to do this...

"Propaganda is the dissemination of information—facts, arguments, rumours, half-truths, or lies—to influence public opinion. Deliberateness and a relatively heavy emphasis on manipulation distinguish propaganda from casual conversation or the free and easy exchange of ideas."

Hempy McNoodle

WcuseyK1ndwc.jpeg

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
? Wtf is wrong with? I'm not sure which statement is more ignorant...
Kenya is a country in Africa....
Arab is a ethnic group

Is your confusion believing that there are no arabs in Kenya? Or East Africa? North Africa?
Or any other parts of the African continent...?

Only slightly bigoted

Do better

My confusion is regarding the fact that Obama is Hawaiian.

Hempy McNoodle

I don't know why I had to do this...

"Propaganda is the dissemination of information—facts, arguments, rumours, half-truths, or lies—to influence public opinion. Deliberateness and a relatively heavy emphasis on manipulation distinguish propaganda from casual conversation or the free and easy exchange of ideas."
No. For definitions, it's always best to use a dictionary (rather than Deep State 'articles').

From Google:
propaganda

prŏp″ə-găn′də

noun​

1. The systematic propagation of a doctrine or cause or of information reflecting the views and interests of those advocating such a doctrine or cause.
  2. Material disseminated by the advocates or opponents of a doctrine or cause.
  3. Systematic effort to propagate or win support for a theory or method of action.
The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition.

From Webster's:

propaganda

noun

pro·pa·gan·da ˌprä-pə-ˈgan-də
ˌprō-

capitalized : a congregation of the Roman curia having jurisdiction over missionary territories and related institutions
: the spreading of ideas, information, or rumor for the purpose of helping or injuring an institution, a cause, or a person
: ideas, facts, or allegations spread deliberately to further one's cause or to damage an opposing cause
also : a public action having such an effect

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
No. For definitions, it's always best to use a dictionary (rather than Deep State 'articles.'

From Google:
propaganda

prŏp″ə-găn′də

noun​

1. The systematic propagation of a doctrine or cause or of information reflecting the views and interests of those advocating such a doctrine or cause.
  2. Material disseminated by the advocates or opponents of a doctrine or cause.
  3. Systematic effort to propagate or win support for a theory or method of action.
The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition.

From Webster's:

propaganda

noun

pro·pa·gan·da ˌprä-pə-ˈgan-də
ˌprō-

capitalized : a congregation of the Roman curia having jurisdiction over missionary territories and related institutions
: the spreading of ideas, information, or rumor for the purpose of helping or injuring an institution, a cause, or a person
: ideas, facts, or allegations spread deliberately to further one's cause or to damage an opposing cause
also : a public action having such an effect

Oh wow that's awesome you figured out how to look things up on the interwebs.

Next thing you know you will be able to fact check.

Latest posts

Latest posts