What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Hempy McNoodle

Oh.

I thought that you were suggesting that you read it or had any idea what it says.

You're just posting an image somebody else told you was important.

Gotcha.

:ROFLMAO:
Hempy has been busy with other things lately. There is a lot to catch up on. The content posted speaks for itself. Millian's whereabouts are not very concerning to me. Should they be?

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Why does your source refer to Saddam like he has a thing to do with current affairs??

So much in the know and so clued in that nobody has told them that Saddam Hussein has been dead for a dozen years?

Seldom exists a reason to use a man's middle name alone for reference unless they are attempting to infer others' who have been named alike... perhaps in attempt to infer others' values or actions on a simple coincidence.

What kind of moron can't see that anyone trying to refer to Obama as "Hussein" isn't a propaganda monger?!!!???!!!!

Propaganda.

Deny that.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
It is common knowledge universally that Obombers name is Hussien and he was born in kenya. Another puppet and terrorist.The bolshevik traitors are shameless

Ok I will be willing to look at the evidence...

I'm requesting a birth certificate from Kenya inscribed with Hussein Obomber.

Anything short of that is proof that you are lying out of your lie hole.

Hempy McNoodle

Why does your source refer to Saddam like he has a thing to do with current affairs??

So much in the know and so clued in that nobody has told them that Saddam Hussein has been dead for a dozen years?

Seldom exists a reason to use a man's middle name alone for reference unless they are attempting to infer others' who have been named alike... perhaps in attempt to infer others' values or actions on a simple coincidence.

What kind of moron can't see that anyone trying to refer to Obama as "Hussein" isn't a propaganda monger?!!!???!!!!

Propaganda.

Deny that.
Q has hinted that Barak Obama's parents have CIA backgrounds. It has always been alleged that Saddam Hussein also has ties to CIA. Perhaps Q is hinting that they are related. To my knowledge, Q has not addressed this question specifically.

You ask if it is propaganda.

Define propaganda.

shiva82

obomber is a international nickname for him in reference to his constant drone attacks, and general terrorism around the globe. His name is Barack Hussein Obama. It is amazing how obviously biased you are . Marxists are easy to trigger. Obomba was the first arab leader of the usa. i openly hate them all . you defend the state and your abusers. The dregs of society are like sheep. All those old names still arguing the same old shit , and still doing fuck all "progressive". you cheerleaders for Biden need to go check yourself into a mental health clinic.

and Buffalo Bill i notice you are way up on the spectrum , but please just tell us where you buried the bodies

have a great day

Last edited: