What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Hempy McNoodle

nQsPFrw32SkP.jpeg

shiva82

not all men are equal and a satanist sold his soul to lucifer. stop bumming each other without protection and testing, would be advice for monkeypox reduction.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
You are perfect.

Now here's an example of MAGA that I can recognize.

Can you please let us know your feelings about gay people? Do they have souls? Have they sold them?

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Hempy the very fact that your source referring to the former president as "Hussein" doesn't clue you into the intent of propaganda is staggering.

You need to swallow bullshit.

I really wonder if you and your propaganda are meant to be together.

I especially like that one with the bit about the left lying cheating and stealing.

There's nothing about how the right doesn't lie cheat or steal in anything but implication.

Propaganda engineered to create the disharmony required to divide a nation.

I don't think you actually asked yourself if you are just parroting propaganda or not.

You really ought to do that.

audiohi

Veteran
The Bible is not used in US schools list or approve teaching material and hasn't been that I can remember. Satan already staked out that claim.

Accurate as usual.

lol.

A Texas school district just banned the Bible. Oops.​

It finally happened. The Keller Independent School District in Texas banned the Bible in school… at least temporarily. And we have conservative Christians to thank for it.

moose eater

does the "gotta" list include a bladder about to pop? that wakes me up before dawn every camping trip i've taken. supposedly, the native americans used that as a primitive "alarm clock"...
As a result of the 'gifts' from the good Dr. in Seattle, as well as the outcomes of this specific form of cancer, that specific portion of the 'gotta' list is bolstered and safe-guarded by the presence of at least one, if not 2 piss jugs on any given trip, whether cabin, motel, tent, under the stars, in the boat, or where ever (*There may be a newer version of a 'Cat in The Hat' or 'Green Eggs & Ham' in there some place.. Not sure yet. I'll work on it a bit..).

Used to be the jugs simply prevented having to exit the tent/cabin/etc. in the middle of the night while toting a sidearm or shotgun. Now it means that, -and- avoiding later age embarassment.

Equilibrium and urinary continence are among the first body functions to become marginalized in later age/later stage, but, unlike the evidence of such skills or abilities within our conversations involving socio-political spheres, there is adaptation to lessen the transitions and deficiencies.. :)

Last edited:

moose eater

I was pretty sure the quote attributed to Denzel in this was/is actually a Mark Twain quote.

And I find it ironic (read: 'humorous') that the story Denzel was referring to as 'fake news' APPEARS to have been launched by none other than manipulative supporters of d j tRump, who, as we all know, loves to launch that hash tag, #FAKENEWS, left, right and center.... but especially left and center.

buzzmobile

Veteran
As a result of the 'gifts' from the good Dr. in Seattle, as well as the outcomes of this specific form of cancer, that specific portion of the 'gotta' list is bolstered and safe-guarded by the presence of at least one, if not 2 piss jugs on any given trip, whether cabin, motel, tent, under the stars, in the boat, or where ever (*There may be a newer version of a 'Cat in The Hat' or 'Green Eggs & Ham' in there some place.. Not sure yet. I'll work on it a bit..).

Used to be the jugs simply prevented having to exit the tent/cabin/etc. in the middle of the night while toting a sidearm or shotgun. Now it means that, -and- avoiding later age embarassment.

Equilibrium and urinary continence are among the first body functions to become marginalized in later age/later stage, but, unlike the evidence of such skills or abilities within our conversations involving socio-political spheres, there is adaptation to lessen the transitions and deficiencies.. :)
I still have a gatorade empty riding in the door pocket in the car. Steering with the knees is crucial.

Latest posts

Latest posts