What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Three Berries

The deep state has filled in the extensive tunnel complex underneath Ping Pong Pizza with earth in such a way as to appear like it never existed.

They must have done that with all of the election fraud evidence that has been recorded and distributed ad nauseam that nobody has ever seen or heard anything about as well.
Podesta is back and now we got the MonkeyPox Satanist too promoted.

1662709258002495-0.png

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Podesta is back and now we got the MonkeyPox Satanist too promoted.

1662709258002495-0.png

Oh wow, huge surprise!!

More unrelated hate.

How predictable.

Others understand that being gay and practicing any religion you like are freedoms protected by the Constitution.

Acting like it's a bad thing to be a gay Satanist isn't a reflection of American values.

I understand that you might have very different views on what "American values" mean.

It's possible that you believe that American values are hate and judgement.

Lots of Christian Americans are under that impression.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Memes are not a substitute for real communication.

Perhaps you could commend those who use actual conversation before condemning them for not distributing canned crap that someone else has attached to a photo.

Hempy McNoodle

🍿

ultra​

[ uhl-truh ]

adjective
going beyond what is usual or ordinary; excessive; extreme.

noun
an extremist, as in politics, religion, fashion, etc.

Ultra, Military. the British code name for intelligence gathered by decrypting German wireless communications enciphered on the Enigma machine during World War II.

Hempy McNoodle

Interesting that you don't realize that the soul of our nation is accepting the truth that all men are equal and have a right to pursue happiness.

Even gay Satanists.
Wrong! Hempy is well aware of such things. :smoke:
But, a religion does not have a right to commit crimes of terror against the people (or insurgency).

Latest posts

Latest posts