What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

med4u

Veteran
1662460479690815-1.gif

Hempy McNoodle

I was pretty sure the quote attributed to Denzel in this was/is actually a Mark Twain quote.

And I find it ironic (read: 'humorous') that the story Denzel was referring to as 'fake news' APPEARS to have been launched by none other than manipulative supporters of d j tRump, who, as we all know, loves to launch that hash tag, #FAKENEWS, left, right and center.... but especially left and center.
Who launched it?

med4u

Veteran
I'll just say that I believe you, but there are many, many who don't. Some would even say the most racist, a racist the likes of which the world has never seen.
🤣 The likes the world has never seen?
Those would be some mighty big
Jack boots to fill....

“Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.”
― Gautama Buddha

comfy markoth

🤣 The likes the world has never seen?
Those would be some mighty big
Jack boots to fill....

“Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.”
― Gautama Buddha

Just a little Trump speak for you. :)

Three Berries

Oh wow, huge surprise!!

More unrelated hate.

How predictable.

Others understand that being gay and practicing any religion you like are freedoms protected by the Constitution.

Acting like it's a bad thing to be a gay Satanist isn't a reflection of American values.

I understand that you might have very different views on what "American values" mean.

It's possible that you believe that American values are hate and judgement.

Lots of Christian Americans are under that impression.
You better believe it. That shit don't fly around here. Enjoy your afterlife

Latest posts

Latest posts