What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
24744.jpg

audiohi

Veteran
"almost certainly..." They didn't actually debonk that it is being promoted in schools. It even said it was number 1 in its category on Amazon.

And you haven't got a shred of evidence that it is being promoted in schools.

Go ahead and post which school has that book and is using it. I'll wait.

“the #1 Best Seller in Children’s Nonfiction on Sexuality & Pregnancy on Amazon.”

lol.
For over fifteen months now, scammers have been raiding the Kindle Unlimited pot using a well-worn trick. They usually pilfer the content first of all – often by stealing an author’s original work and running it through a synonymizer – and then upload it to Amazon, thus avoiding the automatic plagiarism detectors…

These thieves make the book free for a few days, and then use a variety of banned methods to generate a huge and immediate surge in downloads – generally suspected to be bots or clickfarms or dummy accounts, or some combination thereof. These fake books then suddenly jump into the Top 20 of the free charts, displacing authors who have gone to considerable effort to put together an advertising campaign for their work.

audiohi

Veteran

Trump gets bitch slapped again.​

Judge dismisses Trump lawsuit against Hillary Clinton over 2016 election​

FcN8VQtXkAA6zAc

Why does he keep trying to get his cases in front of Aileen Cannon?

Oh yea. Because she owes him.

She is in Fort Pierce.

Look it up

...and keep hoping she helps your messiah
^
Hempy... remember when you were wrong about this, too?

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Q doesn't know shit.

The Queen is dead?

Wrong.

She was cloned and lives in Argentina. Her clone was who Q murdered.
The Queen will be succeeded by David Bowie and the people will grumble.... all the while unaware that Lou Reed has always been in control of Bowie.
i figured as much. she's sitting on a balcony overlooking the sea with Elvis, Adolph, & JFK having a cocktail (shaken, NOT stirred) and laughing at the news reports. i'm glad Bowie is still with us...THINK of all the adrenochrome available in such a place...at rock bottom prices, too!

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
The deep state has filled in the extensive tunnel complex underneath Ping Pong Pizza with earth in such a way as to appear like it never existed.

They must have done that with all of the election fraud evidence that has been recorded and distributed ad nauseam that nobody has ever seen or heard anything about as well.

moose eater

Did you mean to say -30? Not yet eh? Me and 2 buddies did the Bowron Lakes chain this time of year in my aluminium cargo canoe. If you are not already grown up, you sure are after that. We did it old style - no gas - just an axe, brown rice, pasta and fishing gear. Well and coffee. Near the end my friends were fighting over the remaining tobacco. We were charged by the largest bull moose on earth.
No, not -30 f. yet. Hoping that is as infrequent this winter as it's been becoming over the last couple decades.

I think Aishihik Lake in the Yukon is looking at lows this week near 32 f., and the lakes in Alaska I'm trying to clowly move toward are looking for temps in the mid-+30's f., on down to possibly +34 f. per the last forecast I looked at in detail.

Just that the first moments out of bed in the A.M., whether onto a cold wooden floor in a cabin in the winter, with minimal heat in the early morning wood stove, or hopping out of the sleeping bag when sleeping under the stars or in a tent on a chilly morning, makes that first move a bit... reluctant.. or sluggish.

I've slept years ago in snowbanks in the Winter, at temps on down to -40 and -50 f, with proper gear, and packing up camp at those temps was always a nip-and-tuck operation, trying to keep from getting frozen hands, etc. And I was much younger then, with better circulation.

These days, any excuse to cling to the inside of a warm sleeping bag is good enough, even on a merely chilly morning, unless there's some sort of 'gotta' on the list of things needing done.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
does the "gotta" list include a bladder about to pop? that wakes me up before dawn every camping trip i've taken. supposedly, the native americans used that as a primitive "alarm clock"...

buzzmobile

Veteran
Washington was the subject of a phony story earlier this year that falsely claimed he was switching his support of then-Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton to GOP White House hopeful Donald Trump.

One of the effects of “too much information,” the 61-year-old Oscar winner says, is “the need to be first, not even to be true anymore.”

“So what a responsibility you all have — to tell the truth,” Washington exclaimed to the pack of reporters gathered on the red carpet.

“In our society, now it’s just first — who cares, get it out there. We don’t care who it hurts. We don’t care who we destroy. We don’t care if it’s true,” Washington continued.

“Just say it, sell it. Anything you practice you’ll get good at — including BS.”

Latest posts

Latest posts