What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

comfy markoth

It's not necessarily that you 'want to feel special' it's that you obviously DO 'feel' special.... quite a difference.

That's why it's all 5-10% truth mixed with 90-95% MALARKEY.... there are little reins of truth you hold onto while riding through your shitstorm of fantasy.

tumblr_76c19d3bcb683210af7db934b9b4f64f_085f04d8_500.gif

Hempy McNoodle

I think this is it. But, I feel like there is a much longer version...

By the way, just wanted to point out that Cliff High was AMAZINGLY ACCURATE in explanation and forecast. He even predicted the 'war breaking out publicly so the normies can start to see it around spring maybe april.'

When did Russia begin the deNazification of Ukraine??

So why would I dismiss the intelligent source of info in favor of known bullshit establishment fake news MSM deep state sources? That would be just plain stupid.

Hempy McNoodle

Trump posted this video on Truth social, yesterday. Very interesting. The music is by by Richard Feelgood. The songs are titled, "WWG1WGA" and "I Am Q."

Hempy McNoodle

Trump posted this video on Truth social, yesterday. Very interesting. The music is by by Richard Feelgood. The songs are titled, "WWG1WGA" and "I Am Q."
Look at some of Richard Feelgoods other songs...

Screenshot (302).png

shiva82

and some stockholme syndrome thrown in . trumps still a cunt though hempy man . but i agree with some of what you say .

Hempy McNoodle

Here is why America loves Trump...
After 14 years of no one saying what needed to be said he said it and you can tell he feelz it, like we do. Remember, Nancy Pelosi took it off the table...

shiva82

they are all related and friends behind the theatre . surely? bidens, bushs, clintons, bin ladens , trumps etc . all from the same tyranical political system.

shiva82

it's the same in all the collective west. the people need to dissolve the political system and its monopoly . nobody knows what will happen. shit has hit the fan though , i know that much.

shiva82

trumps a classic overt narcissist. does he have goodness in his heart? possibly . he is wired differently to most people though , so maybe he doesn't .

Hempy McNoodle

trumps a classic overt narcissist. does he have goodness in his heart? possibly . he is wired differently to most people though , so maybe he doesn't .
He is part of a covert movement which goes way back that JFK was likely also a part of. This group seemes to be involved with Nikola Tesla (Trump's Uncle was Tesla's lawyer). I believe they formed due to the formation of plans for WW1.

Hempy McNoodle

The narcissism is a perfect answer for the fact that if you take on the Deep State, they have "six-ways from Sunday at getting back at you." That means the media and celebs twitter robots are all going to be shitting all over you and lying 24 seven as they plot to bring you down. So, they needed someone who could consistently speak over them and tout his strategic wins and call out the Fake News Enemy of Humanity and all of our enemies. Had to be a "narcissist." Is it all an act? We don't know, but ultimately, personality is not as important as results. Each former president has a mountain of dead bodies which they stand upon. Trump stands in stark contrast.