What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
The American people want an underdeveloped moronic narcissist with no diplomacy, no morals, and complete pompous arrogance as the leader of the free world... it's not a lie because a liar lied about it.

Let's believe it.

I believe it so much I need others to believe it or I may stop believing it...

Believe. Believe the lie because....

Believe with me, not because anything has a damn thing connected to any kind of proof, but because if you don't the boogie man will give food stamps to a hungry Muslim, or let some Jewish chick give birth, or allow a middle class white girl get an abortion, or some overpaid athlete kneeling will get away with that freedom.

Because maybe we can get past it being a lie... It'll be a little white lie...

Just white enough to see what happens when you give an asshole the reins.

It'll be entertaining.

He's just an entertaining entertainer.

Let's see what happens.... prepare for entertainment...

Wait...

I mean....

I really believe.

Biden never got voted in... Il Duce won.

Look at the crowds.

Check out my wife who was attractive.

Don't look at her look at Trudeau.

Don't put me in the gulag I kissed your ass... wait you have to know me... I lived for your propaganda...

Don't forget.

Now onwards with the hate campaign... just remember that I helped...

Hempy you're like the chicken hawk from Looney Tunes if Trump had enough of an IQ to compare to Foghorn Leghorn.

My turbo posting....

The regurgitation....

Don't...

Il Duce!!!

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Absolute bullshit. If you believed what you posted you would back it up and the turbo posting would cease. Face it. This is a second account for you only to get views and keep the thread going.
he thinks he is Ron White, the comedian that said "when you stop listening, i'll shut up"...except he aint funny OR interesting.

Hempy McNoodle

Believe with me, not because anything has a damn thing connected to any kind of proof, but because if you don't the boogie man will give food stamps to a hungry Muslim, or let some Jewish chick give birth, or allow a middle class white girl get an abortion, or some overpaid athlete kneeling will get away with that freedom.
There you go again running to the same tired false-platitudes. This is your pathetic last defense when you have no argument to run to. You absolutely must see MAGA as racist, antisemitic, homophobic, etc because if they aren't you will be completely debased (which is exactly what you are).

Hempy McNoodle

You do not wear your martyrdom complex humbly, not at all...
:biglaugh: This is just something I used to say a lot. Back when I thought their was no plan and no resistance. There are thousands of articles about the psychology behind conspiracy theorists.' They all say basically the same thing. It's never that we care about our friends and families and don't want to watch them all die in a dystopian hell. No, it's always because we want to "feel special."

med4u

Veteran
Your distain for lying, though an admiral
Trait,is misguided and disingenuous...if not you must really
Hate Biden....heres a recent one you may remember when he proclaimed ignorance to the current DOJ Witch hunt of trump? When ask directly From the media
He claimed he knew nothing about it
Zero

IMG_7031-345x181.jpg

Check out what judge cannon revealed
In the lead up to the raid at trumps

7 Bombshells From Special Master Order Following Trump Raid

Last edited:

Hempy McNoodle

Hempy you have logged your homophobia already.

Med4u has logged his racism.

Nobody really needs to look anything up.

How is the "fact checking" coming along Hempy?
Hempy is not homophobic whatsoever. Find me one example. You wish I was a homophobe. It's like I said, you need MAGA to be "deplorable" otherwise your weakass needs to face the facts about the Deep State and the tremendous evil that you have avoided and denied for so long now. You surely feel that you are too old now to relearn history and reexamine your beliefs. But, it is never too late to learn. Luckily, this is all good news (that there is a military plan underway to save humanity). Hempy and many others lived in the dark reality of knowing about the Deep State and it's plans long before Q came along.