What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
It's not like the emperor's wearing a damn thing.

Regale yourself.

You know you are proselytizing and pandering propaganda.

Don't hide anything or lie about it...

I am sad and depressed.

I'm not angry.

I find it pathetic what we have become.

Hempy McNoodle

It's not like the emperor's wearing a damn thing.

Regale yourself.

You know you are proselytizing and pandering propaganda.

Don't hide anything or lie about it...

I am sad and depressed.

I'm not angry.

I find it pathetic what we have become.
Honestly Mr., I believe and I mean everything I post. I'm sorry that you are sad and depressed. But, you might do well to begin expanding your thinking on Trump, Q, Hempy, and The Great Awakening.

Hempy McNoodle

@med4u started a GREAT thread called Deep State: Exposed. Think about how far we have come. The existence of the Deep State went from being widely denied, to the point we are at now where EVERYBODY CAN NOW SEE IT. This would have been unthinkable without a very well coordinated and strategically planned counter-intelligence operation.

It is an evolutionary process. The GREAT AWAKENING is well underway!

comfy markoth

UNHINGED.
Yes, mean mr. mustard is unhinged.... you do realize you are the one who is so out of touch with reality that you think Donald f*cking Trump :ROFLMAO: does not only deeply, deeply care but is also the panacea to the worlds (real and imagined) problems?

In the words of the all mighty Dark Brandon- AWW, C'MON MAN??

1662514402136.png

Hempy McNoodle

You don't seem to have a need to believe or even bother fact-checking.
This is the wilderness, in that an independent thinker is on his or her own. How do you fact-check something like that in this modern information environment? Mainstream denial is no better than denial from @Jericho Mile, @Hammerhead , or anyone else. It is essentially worthless without a strong counter-argument.

I would advise you, rather, to confront and engage the substance of an argument or idea directly, rather than running to a mainstream "fact-checker."

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
You don't even have a clue about how one could go about fact checking, and not only are you aware of this fact, but you have the nerve to ask?

Ignorance has a reason for existence. Let me try to help.

Search all bias surrounding the "fact".

Tell me when you get done with the first step...

armedoldhippy

Veteran
i tried to warn you. exposure to stupidity of that nature in that quantity will damage you. look what it has done to HIM! :snap out of it:and "ignore" him, quick, before YOUR brain turns into smegma like his has...

Absolem

Honestly Mr., I believe and I mean everything I post. I'm sorry that you are sad and depressed. But, you might do well to begin expanding your thinking on Trump, Q, Hempy, and The Great Awakening.

Absolute bullshit. If you believed what you posted you would back it up and the turbo posting would cease. Face it. This is a second account for you only to get views and keep the thread going.