What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Hempy McNoodle

Harbingers Of The Storm Clouds 2.jpg

Hempy McNoodle

"Do you think this is fair?"

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
You say that with an air of glee and pride..smugness?
Is the thought of making or country great again,or at least better than than what we all see happening, in some way distasteful or repugnant to you?

Do you think the country is far better now
Under the current trajectory?
What would be your ideal life in America?

Legit Trying to understand your angle

It was stated without glee or pride... perhaps l did have a disappointed tint on the fact...

I feel like we should be unifying and accepting our fellow citizens as our country and that will be making America great.

We have a history of excluding others' freedom in pursuit of our own.

If the division didn't exist we would all be equal.

Some idealistic slave owners wrote that down as a core belief they founded our nation upon.

I'm sad to watch people attempt to justify difference and division. Some people alive recall the civil rights storm of the fifties and sixties.

It's been rising from the ashes... I don't see America great.

I see hateful division.

I'm not gleeful.

Hempy McNoodle

I feel like we should be unifying and accepting our fellow citizens as our country and that will be making America great.

Sounds like MAGA to me. If this is REALLY what you want, then I think it's time to walk away from the Deep State (permanent war machine) and recognize that MAGA is a home for ALL AMERICANS.

"Patriots have no skin color."
- Q

med4u

Veteran
Judge Cannon revealed that Biden himself in consultation with the DOJ requested the national archives
Hand over all records returned by
Trump 10 may 2022...11 may 2022
Merrick Garland assembled a grand jury
Investigation into Trump's alleged crimes...before the documents were even
Delivered to the DOJ....
Garland said he personally ordered the subpoena for the raid on Trumps house

Garland and Biden would both lose their positions in a 2024 by a win for candidate Trump...
Should Garland have recused himself and assigned a special counsel to investigate Trump?
This could very well be a conflict of interest at the very least if not a conspiracy to interfere with a federal
Presidential election
This should be looked into very carefully
High crimes and misdemeanors?

18 U.S. Code § 595 - Interference by administrative employees of Federal, State, or Territorial Governments | U.S. Code | US Law | LII / Legal Information Institute

Last edited:

Hempy McNoodle

Judge Cannon revealed that Biden himself in consultation with the DOJ requested the national archives
Hand over all records returned by
Trump 10 may 2022...11 may 2022
Merrick Garland assembled a grand jury
Investigation into Trump's alleged crimes...before the documents were even
Delivered to the DOJ....
Garland said he personally ordered the subpoena for the raid on Trumps house

Garland and Biden would both lose their positions in a 2024 by a win for candidate Trump...
Should Garland have recused himself and assigned a special counsel to investigate Trump?
This could very well be a conflict of interest at the very least if not a conspiracy to interfere with a federal
Presidential election
This should be looked into very carefully

18 U.S. Code § 595 - Interference by administrative employees of Federal, State, or Territorial Governments | U.S. Code | US Law | LII / Legal Information Institute
It is really starting to look like Trump does everything "by the book" and the Deep State will stop at nothing in their attempt to retain power and control.

"The world is watching."
- Q

armedoldhippy

Veteran
I'm sad to watch people attempt to justify difference and division. Some people alive recall the civil rights storm of the fifties and sixties.

I see hateful division.

I'm not gleeful.
i remember the separate bathrooms, water fountains, and seating in Woolworth as a kid. "men, women, and colored" bathrooms. separate schools etc. this is what the GOP wants to think of as the "good old days..." i guess it WAS if you were a card-carrying KKK member with a union job... had a couple of those in the family...

Hempy McNoodle

i remember the separate bathrooms, water fountains, and seating in Woolworth as a kid. "men, women, and colored" bathrooms. separate schools etc. this is what the GOP wants to think of as the "good old days..." i guess it WAS if you were a card-carrying KKK member with a union job... had a couple of those in the family...
This^ is the false-statement of a mindless parrot.

Hempy McNoodle

Why would you think this?^ Is that when America was 'great?' Is segregation 'just great' to you armedoldhippy? Is the KKK really what you think of when you think about 'greatness?' KKK is a democrat terror organization. Not what MAGA considers 'Greatness.' MAGA considers Greatness to be when we ended slavery, when we "defeated" the Nazis, when people like Rosa Parks refused to sit at the back of the bus, when we landed on the moon, etc.

Hempy McNoodle

:oops:

med4u

Veteran
It was stated without glee or pride... perhaps l did have a disappointed tint on the fact...

Some idealistic slave owners wrote that down as a core belief they founded our nation upon.

I see hateful division.

I'm not gleeful.

Fair enough..for clarification,
I think we all agree that without a unification or at least a somewhat
Closer agreed upon idealisms than the current vast division

When you say excluding others freedoms
Do you mean other citizens or other nations or...whose the others?

You said without division we would all be equal....do you mean financially, or equitable in terms of treatment from Gov
Racial inequality etc?

I too was alive in the 60s and lived in Detroit so im very aware of those turbulent times perhaps morea than lsome I thinkn ones must cconsdert hat in the big picture and in comparison to others our nation is very young and going thru some uncomfortable growing pains
Some say we are an experiment in democracy...with that said it seems that
We must walk a tightrope of sorts with the perils of falling off to one side or the other..an equitable balancing act if you will

You may be happy to know I just dropped my phone
And broke it so I digress

With many ideals of how to stay moving
Forward to a more perfect union..if we teeter to one side or the other..do we abandon all hope and bail? Or try a different angle whilst maintaining a forward progression towards the end
Goal

med4u

Veteran

BS your a divisionist