What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
You are the lazy fucking idiot.

None of that has fuck-all to do with anything but justifying Trump being ok with not trying to kill people.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
I already did. Let's try again. I cut out everything but the bolded part... As apparently you didn't understand that the bolded part means the part that is in bold type.

It is speculated that The COVID plan was to shut the world down and wipe us out by 2030. Millions -Billions of lives lost and complete and total enslavement and control of Humanity.

The cures will then be rolled out. The cures for the jab damage are also the cures for all infectious diseases (cancers, AIDS, Lyme, everything)

Hempy McNoodle

It's someone speaking for someone else in the hope that they can offer a narrative to latch onto.
I said that people were speculating... You asked me for a source. I gave it to you. I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you. You must think for yourself? Do you have a better assessment than Cliff High's?

Hempy McNoodle

I already did. Let's try again. I cut out everything but the bolded part... As apparently you didn't understand that the bolded part means the part that is in bold type
You just left in everything but the bold part.^ See what happens when you call Hempy an idiot... You make a butt-face out of yourself. :biglaugh:

(Update: Then he edits it and pretends like nothing happened)

Last edited:

Hempy McNoodle

It is speculated that The COVID plan was to shut the world down and wipe us out by 2030. Millions -Billions of lives lost and complete and total enslavement and control of Humanity.

This^ is my quote which you @mean mr.mustard put in bold and asked me for a source on it..

Hempy McNoodle

@mean mr.mustard, start here:

Latest posts

Latest posts